Post Thanks / Like

Bishops from Kingpin

So I ambushed another thread earlier and felt bad about it. ha So here's my problem.
    I bought a Bishop from Kingpin, both awesome and reputable businesses. (I'm not here to start dumb shit)
    After having used a few of my co workers Bishops, I bought my own.
    I received it and loved it. It was a shiny new Polished Aluminum with a Moon Eyes logo which is BAD ASS!
    The other Bishops were great, I worked a whole weekend, busting out at least 14 pieces with them, and they were perfect.
    I had mine for less than a week, and KAPUT! I have lubed it, on the spring, on the side rails, behind the rail, I have cleaned it, never directly spraying it, Ive done pretty much everything I could to not manhandle my new machine. At first it would just stop in the middle of a tattoo. I would tap it on my palm, and it would start again. Now, it just bricked up and stopped working. I have tried it out on a Critical, Eikon, and a National PU, and It worked great every time. Ive reversed the clip cord hooks, and pretty much tried everything I could think of, Minus taking it apart. I removed the backing to see if the wires were still connected to the motor, and the are. Im at a loss. Ive tried emailing Bishop, and have even called the company number that Franco left on one of his messages here. Still haven't received any word yet. Honestly, the only thing I really wanted to know is, Should I send it back to Kingpin and get a new one (which sould be easier, but I really dug the mooneyes, and I don't think they've restocked yet) Or should I send it back to Bishop and have them repair it.
    Ive been tattooing for 6 years or so now, and have never found anything that could keep up with me like the Bishop. Actually, the Neotat did pretty well, now that I think of it.
    I want this to work! Any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like
    i was having the same problem with mine, all you need to do is put more solder on the inside where the posts screw in

Post Thanks / Like
    $400 gamble im not willing to take. HA! BUT... Mrs. Vescovi just got back to me, Told me it was an issue with the back plates that's been going on, and have been worked out! I'm stoked! Its going to be repaired and sent back. 5 days isnt too bad for customer service either, considering how many emails they must have to go through! HA!

4. Like ASTollar, Dan-tattoo liked this post.
    Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like Bishop customer service is getting much better since they got rid of the bad apple.
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?

6. Like Mr.Taboo liked this post.