Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you post some pictures of the things that you are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu73 View Post
    Just got mine today (tatsoul) and have a few questions. I noticed a gap between motor and frame, the others I've seen dont have this. Next the needle clip has a cut in it like 2 small clips instead of the longer one claimed. Last the "tatsoul" logo etching is way off to one side not a big deal but when I drop $400 on a machine you better believe I pay attention to fit and finish.
    So has anyone else noticed any of these issues?

Post Thanks / Like
    See arrows
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    i have one and there is a gap betwween the motor and frame, but my needle runner dont have a gap in it like your does.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 2 Copo's. A black & a red like yours, & neither one of them have any of the things wrong with them that you have described or pictured. They are both from Tatsoul by the way.I would bring that to someones attention @ Tatsoul. I might be wrong, but that doesn't seem right to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I know they (tatsoul) just got new stock in. I cant help but wonder if these are being rushed to fill orders. It runs smooth but damn...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Cthulhu73,

Feel free to call us at the office here and ask for our machine expert Erica and we will take care of you if you have trouble reaching Franco over at Bishop. Please note, the "TATSoul" lasered Bishops are the same exact Bishops as the other Bishops. Thank you for being a loyal customer of ours and even though we do not manufacture these machines, we will do whatever we can to keep you happy. Thanks.

-Billy

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    the cut in the clipis really weird,(i have owned 3 none like this) i dont think it is supposed to be like that , if you dont feel like sending your machine back though just drop 15 bucks on a new slide from the bishop site, if you get in contact and email them that photo they will probably send you a free slide, and you can order your maxon upgrade for the original bishop at the same time

also yes the faceplate model was discontinued for ease of use and cleaning/lube, personally i sorta liked this model, i dont think the extra 2 screws made it any harder to clean or lube but oh well

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yea my friend has the faceplate one and they are really nice lookin for sure and run very smooth.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    About a month ago I purchased the Joe Capobianco Bishop, loved it so much I turned around a week or so later and purchased a Bishop Capo. I havent had a lick of problems out of either one, I seen this post and checked for issues. Not a problem.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu73 View Post
    See arrows
    Hello, This is a new addition so that it acts as a back up incase one side breaks. Its a double clip and also stabilizes the needle more efficiently

11. Thanks Dan-tattoo thanked for this post.
    Like Dan-tattoo, joelhague liked this post.