Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    i cant wait for these , day 1 purchase for me , just itchin to buy a new machine and this will be it ! franco is the man watched his dvd a true inspiration

Post Thanks / Like
    Innovation.... I like it!
    I'm sure you've gotten a chance to play around with the soft-hit model in some of your personal pieces. What do you think about the feel of it after years of using the full blown hard hitter? Is it something that you think will become one of your personal daily runners or is it more or less to accommodate those that like the softer hit? Whats your personal take on it for your style and technique? What would you say the soft-hit is capable of that the heavy-hitter isn't and visa-versa? Would you say the soft-hit will be as versatile as the orig or more of a specialty machine for super soft black and gray fades?

Sorry for the 20 questions, I'm just very intrigued and super stoked that you may be setting a new trend in rotaries! Props to you man!

Las Vegas or whatever city I happen to be in
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will you make a softer slide for the original bishop also?
    can't=finished by end of today, impossible=finished by end of week, out of your mind=already finished

Post Thanks / Like
    cant wait to try it out

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    looks like a sweet machine!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    when will the Capo be released?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DiarrheaSuitcase View Post
    Innovation.... I like it!
    I'm sure you've gotten a chance to play around with the soft-hit model in some of your personal pieces. What do you think about the feel of it after years of using the full blown hard hitter? Is it something that you think will become one of your personal daily runners or is it more or less to accommodate those that like the softer hit? Whats your personal take on it for your style and technique? What would you say the soft-hit is capable of that the heavy-hitter isn't and visa-versa? Would you say the soft-hit will be as versatile as the orig or more of a specialty machine for super soft black and gray fades?

Sorry for the 20 questions, I'm just very intrigued and super stoked that you may be setting a new trend in rotaries! Props to you man!

Those questions are very good and worthy of a detailed answer. First I would say I am more catering to the folks that have developed a need for the coil-like hit although I am accustomed to the more direct hit just because I have pushed thru the learning process and enjoying all the benefits that adjustable's don't offer such as speed and healing times cut in half.

I think the fact that its already adjusted to a certain soft hit makes this idea groundbreaking because soo many folks have had issues of not remembering where the setting was for a peerticular tattoo when going for a new tattoo and therefore can get lost in all that. this way I am able to offer a softer hit and at the same time allowing the cushion-like hit not to change and therfore pick up a valuable feeling that doesnt change on you and trick/confuse your mind. this is more important than people realize when it comes to rotaries and I feel at that point there isnt anything else a rotary machine would need.

I will also say that an adjustable rotary user most of the time leaves it at a certain setting that they grow to like and the reason I think from talking to so many people is that those machines are either too soft one way or too hard the opposite way so the middleground is where most set them to and that is where my new slide will be set at permanently.

I think that this slide will be great for black n grey and I will know as soon as I get em next week and do full report. After all, I still have alot to learn but look forward to the hands on experience I will give it and hope it can help change the game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joelhague View Post
    i cant wait for these , day 1 purchase for me , just itchin to buy a new machine and this will be it ! franco is the man watched his dvd a true inspiration
    Thank u sir!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ckjr View Post
    Will you make a softer slide for the original bishop also?
    Yes, as soon as all the kinks are worked out I will make one for existing customers. I will offer it as soon as they are perfected. Thank u

Post Thanks / Like
    ahh thats some good shit
    VAGABOND JAY