Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Introducing the new bishop "capo"

After a year in the making, hundreds of hours behind the computer and quite a bit of money well spent, The new Bishop "CAPO" is in its production stage of the first 5 machines that we will be testing. The launch date at the moment looks to be end of December unless we do any changes.. The CAPO has some new features not on the current model which include

-Front face plate to cover the slide. better for lubrication and keeps out all the dust n such
    -rectangle slide that will fit more snug making overall performance a bit more precision
    -new swiss maxon motor that runs more silent and better torque and load qualities
    -new "needle holster" no more snap in needle clip..New feature in the works!!
    -new shape and will be 25% smaller than the current Bishop

Here is a sneak peak at the final rendering.....Stay tuned folks for more info and updates!!!!

new bishop.jpg

2. Thanks Gabetexas, Dan-tattoo thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    also a new tube clamp.. and the thumbscrew above is just in the rendering, the one I am running with will be different!! would love to hear any feedback or answer any questions!!

Post Thanks / Like
    maybe a bigger thumbscrew and an option to remove the needle clip/needle holster

Post Thanks / Like
    is this new bishop will have 3.5 mm stroke lenght?
    it's looking really good and i will definiatly buy one for 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    i'm like a kid in a Candy store when i see all the new machines... 8)

Post Thanks / Like
    What's up Franco! The new machine looks like a beast, I can't wait to use one. Are you going to have the RCA hook up?

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Needle holster? That sounds interesting. I agree with Wildboy - large thumbscrews that are easy to manipulate while wearing nitrile gloves are beneficial. Will the pricing be much different than the original Bishop? I know many machines with the more expensive Swiss motors can end up being in the higher price ranges.

Looking forward to seeing this new machine!
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be offering a 2.5, 3.5, and 4.1 mm throw. personally I am always encouraging the 3.5 for basic use and 4.1 for outlining at a tad bit higher voltage.
    The thumbscrew pictured above is not the one I am going to use, its just something my engineer put in for quick visualization.

Also RCA and CLIPCORD wil be offered and a possible dual conection both RCA and CLIPCORD

last but not least the price of the swiss motor is of course alot higher in price but I will only be raising the price to $395 bucks. As well as I will be selling a conversion kit to put the new swiss motor in all the current bishop rotaries!! P.S. Allie, I still plan on sending you an orange bishop with a tiger

10. Like ground zero tattoos, STong, Dan-tattoo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    now i know what im getting myself for christmas, can't wait!

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANCO VESCOVI View Post
    I will be offering a 2.5, 3.5, and 4.1 mm throw. personally I am always encouraging the 3.5 for basic use and 4.1 for outlining at a tad bit higher voltage.
    The thumbscrew pictured above is not the one I am going to use, its just something my engineer put in for quick visualization.

Also RCA and CLIPCORD wil be offered and a possible dual conection both RCA and CLIPCORD

last but not least the price of the swiss motor is of course alot higher in price but I will only be raising the price to $395 bucks. As well as I will be selling a conversion kit to put the new swiss motor in all the current bishop rotaries!! P.S. Allie, I still plan on sending you an orange bishop with a tiger
    Sounds great - I'm def a fan of the the rca/clipcord combo, and it's good to hear that the machine will be within easy (price) reach of most artists!

P.S. Tiger + orange = AMAZING <3
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?

13. Like ground zero tattoos liked this post.