Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just wondering how did you guys order the Capo from Franco? i got no luck at all, i emailed him, i private msg him over here in this forum, and i even facebook msg him. simply no reply, and been doing it since 3 weeks ago. I hope Franco sees this. I just wanna buy his Capo machine so bad. and also upgrade my current bishop to maxon motor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by inked View Post
    Just wondering how did you guys order the Capo from Franco? i got no luck at all, i emailed him, i private msg him over here in this forum, and i even facebook msg him. simply no reply, and been doing it since 3 weeks ago. I hope Franco sees this. I just wanna buy his Capo machine so bad. and also upgrade my current bishop to maxon motor.
    Franco has been dealing with some crap. He has been screwed over by a couple of employees and is in the process of playing catch up. Give it a little bit of time. He'll get back to you about your order. Just be patient... it's worth it.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by inked View Post
    Try some of his distributors if you are in a rush. I thinkI saw them at TatSoul's site. The Capo is a great looking and running machine. I got the chance play with them at Ink n Iron.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember that drunk guy that wouldnt shut up Gaston? He had a Orange one so they're out there.

Post Thanks / Like
    check this site http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...28&h=8AQGa6QsZ or email [email protected]

my capo should be arriving any day now.

Post Thanks / Like
    why is the CAPO body with the enclosed slide not available anymore? all the distress finally have the capo in stock, but it isn't the same body that tat soul and painful pleasures had for a while. Anyone know who franco changed the body of the CAPO to an open face machine....i assume for cleaning the slide. as far i can tell it is the same machine just without the enclosures between the needle bar clip and the needle stem. i like the new build better, it just doesn't look quit as different from the regular bishop, but the frame is definitely more streamlined than the og one. i just would like to find out why the change in the slide being covered.-grey

Post Thanks / Like
    maybe for easier maintenance ? or lube?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=O59urfjMiY4#! here is how to clean the 3 models
    I thought the new capo was supposed to have a new clip "aka holster" design as posted on here.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    First off, great find on the video! I'm glad Franco put that together for everyone!
    Last edited by DiarrheaSuitcase; 07-07-2012 at 09:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got mine today (tatsoul) and have a few questions. I noticed a gap between motor and frame, the others I've seen dont have this. Next the needle clip has a cut in it like 2 small clips instead of the longer one claimed. Last the "tatsoul" logo etching is way off to one side not a big deal but when I drop $400 on a machine you better believe I pay attention to fit and finish.
    So has anyone else noticed any of these issues?