Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlsDen View Post
    Hard to tell if I am right from the picture, but if I am then- nice use of black shadding in the rose. And welcome!
    actually i dipped into magenta then light dip into black..no solid black itself..also thank you for the welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    You got past registration for a reason. The guys we don't let in for working from home are a very different breed.
    i was part owner of angelo ink werx in san angelo texas when i was living there.I have relocated to southern california,since i have been here i have not been in a studio.you may be able to view my work.
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=81ace7416d

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by biggboy View Post
    i was part owner of angelo ink werx in san angelo texas when i was living there.I have relocated to southern california,since i have been here i have not been in a studio.you may be able to view my work.
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=81ace7416d
    Sorry we got our wires crossed, I was acknowledging that you got your registration approved for a reason. The reason is you are a good tattooer who has clearly paid your dues. The 400 some odd accounts I have blocked from the site in the last year did not make it on here to be able to post because they would not have been welcome here. You are welcome here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Sorry we got our wires crossed, I was acknowledging that you got your registration approved for a reason. The reason is you are a good tattooer who has clearly paid your dues. The 400 some odd accounts I have blocked from the site in the last year did not make it on here to be able to post because they would not have been welcome here. You are welcome here.
    ThankYou