Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: bishop rotary

Post Thanks / Like
    took about 3 1/2 weeks for mine.

2. Thanks fsandoval thanked for this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by flatline View Post
    Whats the quality of the motor in the bishop? I've heard some negative results from a couple of artist's at the last convention. Are they not maxon motor?
    to answer some questions about my motor, we are using only Maxon brand motors as of 10/20/2011 for reasons that are open for debate. My personal experience/opinion is that the Mabuchi motors are overall a nice product especially for the price, withoiut question and in no way am I putting down any builder that uses them.

To be honest, even if one has to replace a 20$ motor or a 75$ motor once every few years that is far more superior than the days of wasted time spent adjusting coils or replacing springs, screws and capacitors constantly. I have also had my fair share if issues with them such as inconsistancy and a few other issues too lengthy to discuss. There is a researchable reason that they are inexpensive and also the Maxon motors are more expensive for real good researchable reasons. I have met in person and had lengthy discussion with Mr. Watabe from Mabuchi and also met with Jeff at Maxon and my overall opinion (and this is just my opinion) from my research is that I am choosing to spend the extra money and use Maxon from now on. I have had motor issues and have also replaced or fixed for free any issue that was brought to my attention as Plenty will agree. So as you can imagine spending thousands on UPS and new motors , I had to dig deep and figure this out..part of the learning/growing experience. I have tried several Maxon motors and have found the one that has the overall stall torque and millinewton meters that are efficient enough to be used in the tattoo application with my machine and spring tension of choice. Any questions feel free to contact me. Thanx

4. Thanks fsandoval thanked for this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fsandoval View Post
    Thanks every one I continued to use it with out the spring and still using it without. I now have 3 of these machines I had to send one back for repairs anyone know the turn around time to get one fixed. Sent it on november 16th I understand that they are busy and things take time. But I've seen on other post that they are usually really fast at getting machines back.
    Hey there Mr. Sandoval, Sorry for the time spent repairing your machine, we sent it to you the other day so you should receive it any day with your problem resolved and some more lube as well as spare springs.

6. Thanks fsandoval thanked for this post.
    Like fsandoval liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANCO VESCOVI View Post
    Hey there Mr. Sandoval, Sorry for the time spent repairing your machine, we sent it to you the other day so you should receive it any day with your problem resolved and some more lube as well as spare springs.
    No problem I completely understand you are extremely busy I got the machine back friday morning and its running great thanks again