Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

NEDZ ..Iam in love

my bug.jpgSo I got my nedz today and I didn't have any customers and I really wanted to use it, So I decided to do a tattoo on myself so I did the line work with a 9RL with blk spring and 4.4v.. then I put a 9 mag in and let my boss do all the shading who I have been converting over. we were both blown away by the performance of the machine.. So I highly recommend this machine.
    I have a whip that I want to sell or trade for a nedz.
    VAGABOND JAY

2. Thanks Administrator thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ironically only a few months ago his machine was seen on sale as the Stinger or stinker as some called it , its good to se that Ed perserveered with it to produce this.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The stinger was a name adapted by another manufacturer and was by proxy giving Ned a bad name.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you might be mistaken ,I remember Ed selling the stinger on ebay and from his website which I am familiar with as I have bought supplies from him in person. His new machine seems to be impressing people though ,I might have to try one myself

Post Thanks / Like
    I can only say that I love my machine as well, I have the 3,5mm stroke version

@gangstajay
    What spring did you use when shading ?

Post Thanks / Like
    still kept the black spring in and had the knob all they way loose. like 1 turn in then we changed to the yellow spring and still only one turn in.. I will try the silver spring next time
    VAGABOND JAY

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tugg View Post
    Ironically only a few months ago his machine was seen on sale as the Stinger or stinker as some called it , its good to se that Ed perserveered with it to produce this.
    and apparantly he keeps perseveering as we are told he is developing the 4th generation of this machine,that's gonna be interesting as it's clear those who've tried it clearly like the current machine,I too applaud the man for his persistence NO MORE STINKERS!

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tugg View Post
    I think you might be mistaken ,I remember Ed selling the stinger on ebay and from his website which I am familiar with as I have bought supplies from him in person. His new machine seems to be impressing people though ,I might have to try one myself
    I may be but I thought there was a thread on here about an ebay auction that had something completely different branded the stinger.

Okay there was this guy mentioned on here before.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...5315531&type=1

and also if you google "stinger rotary tattoo machine" you get this http://www.rotarytattoomachine.info/...tattoo-machine

anyway no reason to get this train off the rails. Back to talking about NEDZ machine.
    Last edited by Administrator; 11-02-2011 at 06:03 PM. Reason: more info

Post Thanks / Like
    got my nedz 3.5 mm awsome machine try red spring for colour superfast.love this machine cant wait to get my hands on the next gen ,nedz machine ed u might be on to a winner u get my backing ,,,,,,,,,great machine and so ssssssssssssssssmoooth

Post Thanks / Like
    sounds nice! how loud is the machine?

nevermind, found some YouTube videos!
    Last edited by Tat2dPinoy; 11-02-2011 at 07:23 PM.