Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see the problem with so called knockoff machines every machine is a knockoff.The best I can tell the swash, Swiss and neo tat were original the rest of you bit off them in some way or another. Is your machine totally original did you steal an idea when you seen another machine? You can tattoo with a sewing needle the machine just makes it faster and easier. Why do people buy from china because you builders have maybe 100 tied up in one build and that's if your not mass producing and selling for 500 that's why. Im out to make my family money not a machine builder who thinks he has invented the next best thing. Bottom line is lower you prices and you wont have to worry about china!!!

2. Like drewsifer247 liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    I don't see the problem with so called knockoff machines every machine is a knockoff.The best I can tell the swash, Swiss and neo tat were original the rest of you bit off them in some way or another. Is your machine totally original did you steal an idea when you seen another machine? You can tattoo with a sewing needle the machine just makes it faster and easier. Why do people buy from china because you builders have maybe 100 tied up in one build and that's if your not mass producing and selling for 500 that's why. Im out to make my family money not a machine builder who thinks he has invented the next best thing. Bottom line is lower you prices and you wont have to worry about china!!!
    The problem with fake copies is they didn't spend the money doing the research or the hard work designing the machines, good builders dont copy but improve on designs. And whats $500 if you can make thousands and thousands off of that one machine. Usually copies are made with cheaper parts and dont last as long. Bottom line is if your to cheap to pay for a cadillac go buy a honda! Sorry but i dont mean to be offensive but builders spend alot of time and money building quality machines
    for us artist to use and the machinery is not cheap, try pricing a cnc machine!