Hybrid View

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seen them on egay... now going for £125 to £150....in my experience of chinese rip off they are probably worth the amount of the last 2 numbers...£25 to £50 if you are lucky!..all that built in brazil or whatever is bullshit just a mask to hide the true identity...when the suckers buying these end up with a burnt out motor in 2 months time they will realise they fucked up......

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by elbo View Post
    Seen them on egay... now going for £125 to £150....in my experience of chinese rip off they are probably worth the amount of the last 2 numbers...£25 to £50 if you are lucky!..all that built in brazil or whatever is bullshit just a mask to hide the true identity...when the suckers buying these end up with a burnt out motor in 2 months time they will realise they fucked up......
    Will be interesting to see in a few months if the ebay sellers will be doing a refund/repair service or just ignore the buyers completely..... I reckon the latter!! lol.
    Its the voices!... They made me do it!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ta2GeezerUK View Post
    Will be interesting to see in a few months if the ebay sellers will be doing a refund/repair service or just ignore the buyers completely..... I reckon the latter!! lol.
    ....i agree they are quick buck merchants with no after sales...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by elbo View Post
    i can say that. Machines made in Brazil are still hand made, just a few produces in medium/large scale and still their own machines. I never saw a copycat being sold by manufacturers, only by scratcher´s shops. If someone here asks me about the swashs, neo tats copys, i´m glad to say, don´t buy it! Doesn´t worth your money, save some and buy the real deal. The DFs copy...oh my, they´re everywhere