Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I'm only going to make black red and silver. Haven't seen a blue or purple i like yet. I want a lime green too but I have to make a vote thread to see what is in more demand. I took a dremil to my machine and grinded the anodizing to make that delorean, that machine is #0000 and isnt for sale.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was hoping for lime green, my favorite color! Purple is awesome too, I've got a lot of 3Dviolet mtb parts from the early 90's, that and turquoise are the most sought after anodized colors.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got my hands on a Centri today .I done a quick bit of colouring with a 7mag @ around 6volts .
    what voltages are you guys using and how much needle hang do you have when using this machine because I find the first part of the stroke is super soft and as you get into the stroke the pressure gets higher. ?

Post Thanks / Like
    id buy a lime green one for sure hope that choice is available when i get mine.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberitual View Post
    I think I'm only going to make black red and silver. Haven't seen a blue or purple i like yet. I want a lime green too but I have to make a vote thread to see what is in more demand. I took a dremil to my machine and grinded the anodizing to make that delorean, that machine is #0000 and isnt for sale.
    I think you need to engrave a flux capacitor in there.

6. Like OwlsDen liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tugg View Post
    I got my hands on a Centri today .I done a quick bit of colouring with a 7mag @ around 6volts .
    what voltages are you guys using and how much needle hang do you have when using this machine because I find the first part of the stroke is super soft and as you get into the stroke the pressure gets higher. ?
    around 6-7 volts, the soft feel at first touch is actually a pretty strong point in the stroke, tgink of it as the end of a whip! The force you feel after pressing into more is pure muscle baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tugg View Post
    Broken huh glad you got it and used it my job has been done!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jboo75 View Post
    id buy a lime green one for sure hope that choice is available when i get mine.
    DITTO here!

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah cheers E bangs.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used mine again today on a black and grey piece loaded with a 17bugpin mag . struggled to get it in smooth as it feels punchy and feels kind of like a old school shader. I Also used a dragonfly loaded with an 11 bugpin mag and was getting smoother results also the client said the DF was less painfull.
    I'ts probably me I just need to find the right technique and set up with it .