Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm maybe send me a video of your setup and settings so i can check it out. By your description it doesnt sound right.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used it again today , shortened the throw some more and shaded some lilies and leaves in a sleeve and it was pretty smooth with a 13 #8bugpin mag@ about 6.5v.
    1 bummer though, my disposable grips are too short for this machine.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tugg View Post
    I used it again today , shortened the throw some more and shaded some lilies and leaves in a sleeve and it was pretty smooth with a 13 #8bugpin mag@ about 6.5v.
    1 bummer though, my disposable grips are too short for this machine.
    What sort are you using Tugg? The Vortex's that I use fit just right.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't normally use fully disposable. I usually just use a disposable tip but I got a few different types and I did try and use a 9mag disposable from worldwide but it was too short with a ton of needle hang .I measured them against some other disposable tubes I have and they were about the same length.
    Could you do me a favour and measure the length of the vortex tubes?
    I do seem to have had to make my stainless tubes hang out more .

Post Thanks / Like
    by the way Mike , the first tattoo I done with your machine on the wife( solid colour)did not even scab even though she did not use any bepantham or f@~k all. and I thought I hit it hard .

Post Thanks / Like
    by the way Mike , the first tattoo I done with your machine on the wife( solid colour)did not even scab even though she did not use any bepantham or f@~k all. and I thought I hit it hard .
    When you tried loading a tube in the Centri, did you run it with a needle in the tube, or just push down the a bar to see where it ended up? because the 2 are different animals. loading the Centri is not like a coil, or any other rotary for that matter
    Inkslingerstattoo.net....heavily medicated for your protection.

Post Thanks / Like
    feel such a knob , my disposables do work with this machine in fact I used it with one this morning.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    feel such a knob , my disposables do work with this machine in fact I used it with one this morning.
    There's a learning curve with all machines Tugg and the Centri is different, Mike really should do a tutorial video on all aspects of the machine and how to get the best from it. I measured a Vortex tube ,they're 4 1/4",that's a little longer than some, perfect for the Centri and work well with Needlerunners.

Post Thanks / Like
    ok thanks for that . You know how it is when you set your needle , with a coiler I push the a bar down and with rotaries I do the same so when I went to set the centri an found I had about 1" needle hang. I forgot that the a bar in operation doesn't go down that far.
    would be nice to have a tutorial video though.
    I didn't get any literature with my machine so a video would be nice

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree i need to make a more simple explanation of how to use the Centri. The video on the website is not up to date and doesnt include some important facts. I will get on it next time my kids lay down for nap. There is a instruction sheet that comes with the Centri but you probably didnt get yours since you bought it off of somebody else.
    If you have any questions Tugg feel free to ask i will answer them as soon as possible.