Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ive engraved wood, stone, and steel with it. The needle was smashed but it works great as a engraver aswell... I think thats hard enough...lol

2. Like Viking1, Cesar liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    sounds good to me

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    HELLO

the machine look awesome man, compliments, look like perform same as the first NEUMA, the GIVE in this machine is adjustable ? is possible regulate more hard or soft, or is standard GIVE ?

also what kinnd of motor u use here, MABUCHI, MAXON, FAULHABER, or some other brand ?

COMPLIMENTS AGAIN...

Post Thanks / Like
    You adjust the softness or hardness by rasing or lowering your voltage. The stroke length is adjustable on the machine. So you can personalize the hit and stroke.The motor is made by Faulhaber. The Centri uses a centrifugal system, A pressurized air flow supply could generate the g forces needed but it really wouldnt present itself as a easier machine to use just because of the required components you would need to run a pneumatic system. But if there is a large market for people who are anal about claving there machines, a pneumatic Centri is feasible.

Post Thanks / Like
    COOL MAN, FAULHABER is a very good motor, GERMAN QUALITY
    about STROKE adjustable on ROTARY is not the same as COILS, becouse the motor always run at same RPM with SHORT or LONG STROKE.
    COILS machines more long is the stroke more slow and punchy is the machines, more short the stroke, more fast are, on ROTARY is not to much different this, the only thing change on ROTARY with LONG STROKE, the needle gonna grab more ink inside the TIPS, that's all, but have exactly the same SPEED and HARD HITT of a SHORT STROKE, is just little bit different LONG or SHORT stroke on ROTARY , u cannot feel the difference same as COILS, more STROKE on ROTARY create more vibration,sure

your machine look like have a loot of GIVE, like NEUMA first version, how about for done LINE ? no problem ? becouse one of the BAD things of the NEUMA is line with them

GREETS...

Post Thanks / Like
    The centrifugal force system is best descibed as a coil like performing machine provided by a brushless dc motor. This machine is not easily defined in words. It's definatly a force you have to feel in your hands to fully understand its performance values. Completely unique and Incomparable

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by No Iron Machines View Post
    COOL MAN, FAULHABER is a very good motor, GERMAN QUALITY
    about STROKE adjustable on ROTARY is not the same as COILS, becouse the motor always run at same RPM with SHORT or LONG STROKE.
    COILS machines more long is the stroke more slow and punchy is the machines, more short the stroke, more fast are, on ROTARY is not to much different this, the only thing change on ROTARY with LONG STROKE, the needle gonna grab more ink inside the TIPS, that's all, but have exactly the same SPEED and HARD HITT of a SHORT STROKE, is just little bit different LONG or SHORT stroke on ROTARY , u cannot feel the difference same as COILS, more STROKE on ROTARY create more vibration,sure

your machine look like have a loot of GIVE, like NEUMA first version, how about for done LINE ? no problem ? becouse one of the BAD things of the NEUMA is line with them

GREETS...
    This machine can't be compared to the Neuma, or a coil, or any other rotary for that matter.
    Inkslingerstattoo.net....heavily medicated for your protection.

Post Thanks / Like
    COOL, look very interest your machine...

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    So Ive used this machine a little not enough for a full review, but I will say it hits more like a coil then my coils. For what ever reason the hit feels similar to a soba pilot but easier to control. Its seems suited to those that like to work bogged down only with more push in the back end of the stroke. I like my coils to almost work like a rotary so this ones a bit different then what im used to. I also may just need to turn the machine up a bit. Its new so I was kinda hesitant to go to passed what was suggested voltages. When using my thumb and comparing my coils running at the volts i like and this, It seems i should perhaps use more volts then what i have been using. The machine seems to hit a little less hard in first contact then my coils but when pushed back into a bogged down position is has this tiny small amount of push where my coils at that point have much less. I will aslo add that after using rotarys for the passed nine months I have pretty much gobe back to coils in the last month or so while only using rotarys for large mag use. I would have loved to have tried this when i was really on fire to try rotarys. The machine works well and i think this technology could really do some changing in the industry, especially those that really need or like a light machine. I was having some troubles with some of my heavier machines but now just dig a couple of 6-7 oz coils that I have. Ill be tattooing again with this today and tommorow and will add more feedback then. At this point I havnt used it much yet to give a real good assessment. As far as just running it and what my thumb is telling me it works great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Go ahead and raise the voltage to your liking. I know you wont go past its danger point. Unless your tattooing a alligator lol.