Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp View Post
    Why you send a 600 Dollar machine with shipping under 20 dollar ! For me that make no sense !
    On the web site it states that if you purchase from overseas you will pay more for shipping. The buyer has the right to choose how they receive it at there cost but they normaly just choose standard mail.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberitual View Post
    On the web site it states that if you purchase from overseas you will pay more for shipping. The buyer has the right to choose how they receive it at there cost but they normaly just choose standard mail.
    Good to know !

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    IMAG0323.jpgIMAG0325.jpgRobert Atkinson test drove his Centri today and was amazed and impressed. It took him a few minutes to get use to it but after that he couldn't put it down. It was very nice experience watching him use it like he owned it for years. He wants to engrave a few for me, so if anyone is Interested in a engraved Centri by Robert Atkinson let me know. As for the price of them I have no idea yet, im going to let him price them each I think.
    Last edited by Cyberitual; 01-16-2012 at 08:21 PM.

Daddio Dude I build Tattoo Machines rjdadio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Mike, Good job!

I have been away from the forum for awhile due to things in life, and I get back on and see all kinds of good said about your machine. So I went to check out the video and I must say I'm impressed!
    I even went on ebay....I would almost like to buy it to have one because it looks soooo cool!

Yah, I would like to see what's going on inside, but not to copy....just for curiosity. I have respect for your idea and would not cross that line.....like some others.

I wish you much success with your new machine! Hope to meet you at a show in the future.

-Ray

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Dan Kubin's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I must say, I am intrigued by this machine..
    I did some playing around, and if you use a needle runner and no rubber band and no grommet, you get a complete give setup...it feels just like a coil, but more consistent.
    I haven't tried using it yet, but thought it was interesting..makes me think there is a similar thing with these..

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Dan, It's good to see you are doing good things in the rotary machine world too! I know we go back a few years and I always had a hunch you would do well.
    Keep the faith.....and keep inventing

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Dan Kubin's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Ray!
    You definitely got me going in the right direction...when I first started tattooing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks man!
    The true way to this art is sharing and helping....I sure owe alot to those who helped me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kubin View Post
    Thanks Ray!
    You definitely got me going in the right direction...when I first started tattooing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslingers View Post
    I was on the fence about using the Centri for lining...took some playing around with rubber band tension to get it down, but this fucker rocks an outline! Seemed that putting the added tension of an extra band makes all the difference (for me).

HMMM.... I had a rough time outlining but I did have pretty weak tension. So far the shading and coloring has taken over as my primary machine. (which sucks since I spent so much on all my gen 7s haha) Im gonna give it another go for lining. What are guys running yours at voltage wises?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonertattoos View Post
    HMMM.... I had a rough time outlining but I did have pretty weak tension. So far the shading and coloring has taken over as my primary machine. (which sucks since I spent so much on all my gen 7s haha) Im gonna give it another go for lining. What are guys running yours at voltage wises?
    I run them between 6 and 7 volts, depending on what I'm doing. (Keep im mind that my hand movements are very fast, which includes the way I line) As far as lining goes, I didn't dig it till I added the extra tension...now it's a beast. I'll put 2 (13's) over the needle and back around to the RCA, but the difference came when I added another band using the side slots...the extra tension brought everything together for me. Try it before you write the machine off as a liner!
    Last edited by Inkslingers; 01-18-2012 at 01:47 PM.
    Inkslingerstattoo.net....heavily medicated for your protection.

11. Like tattoosbybill liked this post.