Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Centri tattoo machine

just received my new Centri machines and got to say these things are amazing the updated housing ( to aircraft aluminum ) the throw adjuster and all the little tweeking that was done make these a complete joy to use..... I've only had for a week so I'm going to run them a little longer before posting a complete review with pics... but at this point I have no complaints these things are butter...check out Centritattoo.com for tech and specs...... I have also opened the machine with the builders permission and was impressed by the simplicity and how that transfers to amazing yet almost effortless work.... if you need to know buy one but it could be the future of rotaries who knows...... i know i wont be selling mine anytime soon I have numbers 4,5 and was the only person in the world using them for about a week as a test ...youn wont be disappointed
    Last edited by tattoosbybill; 11-22-2011 at 11:31 AM.

2. Like Viking1, Mr.Taboo, Alie K liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I look forward to your full review

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah ,Id like to here what you think of it, how it lines ,shades and colours. have you took it apart yet

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll also have a full review up in a few weeks. I'd like to be able to post pictures of a completed tattoo, then it healed, etc.

As far as taking them apart...I've opened one of mine. Out of respect for Mike (Centri), all I'd say is that it's not anything close to what I was thinking it would be! Put out the $$$ for one and you'll be able to see for yourself!
    Last edited by Inkslingers; 11-21-2011 at 05:29 PM.
    Inkslingerstattoo.net....heavily medicated for your protection.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslingers View Post
    I'll also have a full review up in a few weeks. I'd like to be able to post pictures of a completed tattoo, then it healed, etc.

As far as taking them apart...I've opened one of mine. Out of respect for Mike (Centri), all I'd say is that it's not anything close to what I was thinking it would be! Put out the $$$ for one and you'll be able to see for yourself!
    Man I am so curious, I hope it is different from everything else. But I'd also like to say good for you. I hope for it to stay a secret for him and only the owners.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Mike!! ... If a chinese Guy called 'Dum Fuk' contacts ya wantin to buy 1 tell him to go screw himself! Otherwise it will end up like that 1 I posted!
    Its the voices!... They made me do it!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys, note no sale to dum fuks lol. I appreciate the respect for no real discussion as to its internal workings. Between owners is fine but definatly no pics. Should be a few more members in here gettings theres today. Hope to hear more from you guys, I need all the feed back possible. This system is only a year old so...
    Thanks again for the support.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got my Centri a couple of days ago and I have to say, it really lives up to the hype. I ran some line work and black and gray with it so far. It lined like butter and shaded beautifully. Layed the ink in so easily. I ran it on the shop apprentice. He's usually a bit of a whiner but he didn't let out a peep while I was using the Centri. Did about 2 and half hours of work on him. Said it felt like a cat scratch. He says it feels really good and is healing great already (2 days later)....I haven't seen it in person yet. I will post pics once it's complete. I also had a problem with the way the machine was running and Mike called me back immediately and talked to me for a good half hour to get it resolved. He really stands behind his product. It also has surprisingly good balance. I will have to use it more, but so far I really LOVE this machine. I'm no Josh Carlton or anything. I'm more on the other spectrum of tattooers....but it works great for me. I will post more after I have some pics.

10. Like tattoosbybill liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    i know this is an old issue and its been shrunk down from that first version but im still waiting to see it next to some other rotarys for comparison.you guys feel like the size is good now?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    This picture is pretty good at explaining its balance. I will take a picture of it next to some other rotary's today at work so you guys and get a better idea of its size. IMAG0211x.jpg