Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Action rotary

Post Thanks / Like
    Not yet, but might sort out something for the Review,P

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    HELLO AT ALL

the idea of the PIVOT GIVE SYSTEM i take from the NEUMA HYBRID, of course, i use the FIRST NEUMA with air, and i like a lot, have a lot of give, probable the machine with more GIVE ever made, so when comeout the NEUMA HYBRID i try to immagine how they can done the GIVE , becouse the ROTARY machine before they all are RIGID, so my friend have buy the NEUMA HYBRID, when i see the machines i don like, becouse to big with the motor attach on the back, but was very great the idea of the PIVOT, so i think ok, i wanna use this idea, i done my 3 PIVOT with rubber almost similar to the original from NEUMA about the consistence, but i use a 5 WATT motor from MAXON, 23 mm diameter 15 VOLT, so is much more powerfull respect the NEUMA HIBRID or all the other ROTARY on the market now build with MAXON MOTOR, they all use a 4.5 WATT motor 17 mm diameter 12 VOLT, great motor from MAXON, but also delicate, becouse small and very powerfull
    i think HM ROTARY from ROMAN in SPAIN they use almost the same MAXON motor i use, pretty much strong, but they don have GIVE SYSTEM, are rigid

pretty much all the rotary can work of course, i have use some very cheap chinese rotary buy in ebay for 10 usd and i have done some good tattoos, is not the point, i wanna support people that research and build machine by themself, i build hand made machines for some years, i spend a lot of time to done , i don wanna support some stupid business man that sale TATTOO STAFF just for make money, not my idea

also need understand that is much more easy build a ROTARY without GIVE SYSTEM, without STY UP SPRING, maybe just with CLIP CORD connection or just with RCA, i mean, need a lot of more research to put all this staff togheder, the man that change completely the idea of rotary is ARTEMIS from STYGMA, when him done the first BIZARRE, him put all togheder in a ROTARY machine, no one before even think about that, him is a genius for my opinion...IS THE MAN

is not realy possible compare the ROTARY HIT respect a coils, also the ROTARY have 50% hipotethic duty, nevermind what voltage u run, the coils the duty change , i think my ROTARY is good for shading and blending color, also solid colors and line abou 5 to 9 needles with HARD PIVOT, i don have build a rotary for done SOLID BLACK or OLD SCHOOL tattoos, for this any rotary work good, i have try to done something little bit more sofisticated, i try....

the stroke is 3.5 mm STANDARD, u cannot change, basicly the stroke in ROTARY machine is not very important becouse the rotary always run with same power and same speed with LONG or SHORT stroke, is not like a coils, don have to much diufference in the ROTARY about stroke, the only thing is with long stroke the needles when go inside the tube gonna carry more INK, so maybe is better for solid colors, but also MORE STROKE=MORE VIBRATIONS, i think 2.5-to 3.5 mm stroke is good, becouse at the end the needles gonna go inside the skin about 1mm, not much deep, so i don see the needs to have 5mm stroke, i dono...

i run my ROTARY at 9-10 volts for SHADING-COLORS, with MEDIUM PIVOT with 7 or 9 magnum, with hard pivot with 13 magnum or more
    i done LINE at 10-11 volts with HARD PIVOT , use 7 -9 needle

i still prefere done outline with COILS MACHINES

any other question u can write here or send me a mail [email protected] , no problem

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey no iron machines I trade ya my like new nedz for one of your (maybe used) rotarys-I will give a full review on here as i have tried alot of machines out.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    looking good

Post Thanks / Like
    One thing that a lot people don't seem to correlate about stroke length and speed: give the same motor rpm, a 2mm stroke needle will travel 1/2 the speed of a 4mm stroke needle. Twice the distance traveled in the same amount of time. Increased velocity means increased force by way of kinetic energy. So yes stroke length is an important variable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Get my red Action in 2 days! Woo hoo I'll post a review on here as well. Thanks Denis!

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tat2dPinoy View Post
    Get my red Action in 2 days! Woo hoo I'll post a review on here as well. Thanks Denis!
    Oh gawd if you like it I'll have to buy one!
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

8. Like Tat2dPinoy liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got mines today...Will get a review up on Friday, once I have tried out all of its options...P

10. Like The Limey, Tat2dPinoy liked this post.
    stigma I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Denis , this is Artemis from Stigma , Thanks for your nice words , well I wouldn't say that I am a genius just because I first came out with an adjustable concept for the softness ( give ) but fact is that I invented it and many artists loved it and since then always more and more machine builders are using it and build more or less similar systems, I think it is ok to share ideas this is what everybody does anyway if we want it or not , also the more competition we have as machine builders the better it is for the products , we are forced to make better machines or we will stay behind and sell less , so I do not complain, I am just proud for my invention and for that I influenced the tattoo machine industry I really enjoy it when I see how things are changing now and the rotaries become always more and more popular , when I see some machine builders and artists that were against rotaries now changing their minds , I believe that rotaries are the future , some rotaries are so good now and they will become even better in the future and because of all the advantages that they have especially the adjustable rotaries they will replace the coil machines. I believe that in about 10 ~ 20 years from now coil machines will be used only from nostalgic artists or from artists that want to use something different, but the money makers and the good performers will be the rotaries , I am sure that many artists will disagree with this but this is just what I believe so don’t get me wrong , only time will show. It is a great thing to have the possibility to get the machine to hit as you need it for the specific effect that you want to create ( lining, shading, layering) I know that many of us do not care about the controllable give but fact is that many us have better control with the controllable give, I know there are some builders that do not agree with the controllable give but I think they shouldn't try make the others to believe what they believe , I think anyone should try different machines and discover what works best for him. We at Stigma are working now on a solid model without any give we are not against it we are open minded so we make different kinds of machines and people can choose . By the way this forum is a Bless.

12. Like aurelien liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    HELLO ARTEMIS, I REALLY RESPECT ALL U EVER DONE ABOUT ROTARY MACHINES, I REPEAT LIKE I SAY BEFORE, U ARE A GENIUS

i don think coils machines gonna die, we probable gonna have more and more new ROTARY machines come out, but COILS still survive, they still very good machines, now also the quality of coils are very good, some people like some no, like anyother things

i totally aggre with u about GIVE SYSTEM, becouse when is adjustable u can setup with GIVE or RIGID, when is RIGID u cannot setup nothing, also is much more easy build ROTARY without GIVE, about this also everyone have is taste, i probable gonna build a ROTARY without give for the people like them

GREETS AT ALL, ARTEMIS RULES...HE..HE...