Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Action rotary

Post Thanks / Like
    its good to see builders getting along and not hating each other.. both machine are dope
    VAGABOND JAY

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ -
    Hi Denis , this is Artemis from Stigma , Thanks for your nice words , well I wouldn't say that I am a genius just because I first came out with an adjustable concept for the softness ( give ) but fact is that I invented it and many artists loved it and since then always more and more machine builders are using it and build more or less similar systems, I think it is ok to share ideas this is what everybody does anyway if we want it or not , also the more competition we have as machine builders the better it is for the products , we are forced to make better machines or we will stay behind and sell less , so I do not complain, I am just proud for my invention and for that I influenced the tattoo machine industry I really enjoy it when I see how things are changing now and the rotaries become always more and more popular , when I see some machine builders and artists that were against rotaries now changing their minds , I believe that rotaries are the future , some rotaries are so good now and they will become even better in the future and because of all the advantages that they have especially the adjustable rotaries they will replace the coil machines. I believe that in about 10 ~ 20 years from now coil machines will be used only from nostalgic artists or from artists that want to use something different, but the money makers and the good performers will be the rotaries , I am sure that many artists will disagree with this but this is just what I believe so don’t get me wrong , only time will show. It is a great thing to have the possibility to get the machine to hit as you need it for the specific effect that you want to create ( lining, shading, layering) I know that many of us do not care about the controllable give but fact is that many us have better control with the controllable give, I know there are some builders that do not agree with the controllable give but I think they shouldn't try make the others to believe what they believe , I think anyone should try different machines and discover what works best for him. We at Stigma are working now on a solid model without any give we are not against it we are open minded so we make different kinds of machines and people can choose . By the way this forum is a Bless.

hello arte,
    ich habe deinen betrag gelesen und muss dir sagen dads ich voll auf deiner seite stehe -
    rotary tattoomachines werden die zukunft sein.

beste grüsse aus mönchengladbach
    ?

Post Thanks / Like
    hi no iron i am very interested in your rotary machine . i would like to know some dimensions or size comparisons to other rotary's like neo-tat or stigma fly thanks

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    HELLO, the size of my machine are 83mm lenght, 71 mm high, 25 mm large, 145 gr weight, about size very similar to STYGMA FLY, but i think the FLY is around 125 gr weitght, about the weight im pretty much like the NEO TAT i think

GREETS...

Post Thanks / Like
    Just ordered a red one! Can't wait to use it! Any idea on the average delivery time to UK with this machine?

Post Thanks / Like
    5-8 Days....Worth the wait.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skinmech View Post
    5-8 Days....Worth the wait.....
    Cheers mate, really looking forward to getting to grips with it. The Vivace is my favourite machine so far and this seems similar but with give so i'm excited!

Post Thanks / Like
    Remember...The plugs are Soft, Med and Hard, but you still have further adjustment through the use of the Volts...Defo an all round machine backed up with a Maxon motor...Enjoy..

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello bishopmyname, i gonna ship your machine in a couple of days, don worry

thanx for the order.....

Post Thanks / Like
    still my favorite machine with give alongside my Dragonfly's. You'll enjoy it Bishop