Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotar

Post Thanks / Like
    i have one and not too happy with it! Can't lock my tube! and RCA connect is so loos! can't put deeper!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclopstat View Post
    i have one and not too happy with it! Can't lock my tube! and RCA connect is so loos! can't put deeper!
    I think nin is going to offer the upgrade parts free of charge-a new top cap/cord mount & cord ,new tube chuck nut ,etc.
    The machine shop he deals with bumped his parts pack as they were behind on another large order from another company because of the holidays.
    Last edited by slicksteel; 01-20-2012 at 11:12 AM.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, here is an update to my original post:

After I got the first machine (which stopped working after 3 seconds) I contacted Nin and he said he would replace it with a Shift if I sent it back.

I sent the machine back, but didnt want to wait over a month for the new one, (as he said he would ship the new one when he received the broken one) so I bought another machine, so he could send it right away, and then send me my replacement when he received my broken machine. So, now I had 2 machines coming to me.

Nin told me he would have new machines in the first week of december and ship me my 1st machine then. I waited. On the 24th of December I got a pm from him to confirm my shipping address. I confirmed and waited. Nothing has happened since.

I have emailed him and pm'd him several times since with no response. I still have no machines. And he still has my money. I have opened a dispute with paypal.

I hope anyone else who decides to deal directly with Nin, or is already dealing with him has better luck than I did. I am out a fair amount of money at this point and suspect I wil never see it or the tattoo machines.

Post Thanks / Like
    hopefully he reads this....there is alot of potential buyers in here, that might not buy from him now...If you read this Nin ..get your shit together we are your customers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, sorry to hear that. Well if that much bad is happening we might not hear from him on here. Maybe someone should contact the administrator to get more contact information for everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I almost didn't post anything in here, but I was hoping it would at least give people something to think about before dealing with him and possibly get some sort of response from him.

Also, I did send him messages suggesting i would open the dispute, and then one more telling him I was doing so before I opened it, just to make him aware of it.
    Last edited by throwhammers; 01-21-2012 at 01:40 PM. Reason: additional info

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is Nin still selling them on eBay?
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Post Thanks / Like
    ive been on the fence with Rotar also..i'll look at one his machines, and out of no where an updated better one has come out. I've been in this forum now for almost 2 years, and i've seen about 5 versions of this machine.i want the best product some one can offer.....ive messenged him questions..and if i get response, its usually a case where a fair amount of time has gone by.
    i realize i'm not his only potential customer, but i am A potential customer....seriously think about this..
    computers, laptops,smart phones , and tablets are every where...there is no reason why a person cant reply to questions, in a reasonable time...
    i dont care how busy a person is there is always time to take care of customers.
    Big deal your at a convention....most conventions , or the Hotel you stay in have WIFI .
    Nin go look in your facebook..take a look how many times i've sent a message and havent gotten a response..
    Nin needs to see how Cary from the tattooedpirate does business...Cary offers awesome service and an awesome product...

9. Like tatu richie, OwlsDen liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    at least if he's selling them on Ebay..it forces him to be accountable for his delivery and products

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    HELLO

so this machine is good or not ? some of yours guy have ever ben in PHILIPINE ? have u ever see how they done tattoos there ?

i been there one time a couple of years ago to meet a famous tattoo artist in MANILA, him organize TATTO CONVENTION there, well, is nice counrty, but very far from to be the right place about TATTOOS...so im not sure about developed TATTOO MACHINES there

JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION, OF COURE, HOPE IM WRONG AND HOPE THE MACHINES ARE GREAT, I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE FOR MY COLLECTION TOO...