Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotar

Post Thanks / Like
    Look like mabuchi motors to me. Nothing wrong with that, although I guess he was charging a whole lot for such a cheap motor.

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I contacted Nin from Rotar myself. He DID get back to me - sadly, he said that he was affected by the flooding in December and is trying to clean up from that among other things. He told me the machines were sent out, and apologized for not being able to get onto the forum (he is limited to what he can do online) to answer your concerns.

So, fingers crossed the machines get to you all soon, and hopefully, once things calm down over there in the Philippines, he will be online more and will get things taken care of.

As a general reminder, if there are deals that go sour, or there are problems like this, please send me a message so that I can try to take care of things. Again, I hope things start to smooth out - I don't want to do anything 'harsh' just yet, as I don't know for sure what all the details of his situation are.
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?

3. Like tatu richie liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Alie K.

I was aware of the flooding there, Nin actually mentioned it in mid/late December. He said everything was ok with him and he was sending the machines. That was the last contact I had with him.
    If things have changed for him I can understand and I empathize.

Hopefully it will work out for everyone involved (Nin included of course).

Post Thanks / Like
    He said that because of his limited internet use (maybe he's only able to access by phone? and this forum really isn't set up for that, sadly) he hasn't been able to get on here. He DID says the machines were sent out, and because of no computer, couldn't post tracking? I don't know, but he said they SHOULD arrive sometime next week.

I also asked him for a phone number where he may be able to be reached and that there were members with machine repair issues that needed to be sorted out. Hopefully he didn't lose his machine shop with flooding also.

Post Thanks / Like
    my suggestion is Look at the Rotar facebook page... its statust has been updated alot..he's got axis to the internet just fine.
    he's selling Solar powered power units ( yes thats what i said)
    hem healing products
    and showing off the latest Machines.

I'm not accusations, but i say buyer beware

Post Thanks / Like
    I won one on eBay in mid November, of course its still not here. When a product is listed on eBay it is supposed to be a real item in stock ready to go. I'm not into paying for his future r&d or bills on the promise that his machines will get made and shipped someday. After the few rare, sporadic and contradictory replays from him I am not convinced that he has really sent my machine(he said he sent it last week but no tracking #), and I am going to try to get a PayPal refund. At this point I'd rather get a real machine from a reliable and honest builder who will stand behind his product.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, here is some more correspondence I have had with Nin from Rotar regarding not answering his phone:

"Ah, i was tattoing that time, and after the ring, we were done with the entire session, and i notice when i check my phone, there was a swiss number in my missed call, but i didnt take my phone off my pocket. Yeah because sometimes i cant login in the forum. Still I use the same phone number +639302668577. The tube of that old rotar shift version is wrong in design for the lock. but it can still lock when u tighten them, hold the machine head and twist the lock, because the lock has a flaw in design, it cant hold your fingers, and we are improving better. Thanks everyone for the support."

The message was sent to me on facebook, maybe he is using his phone to do updates?

Sooooo, if you still have a problem with a machine, maybe he is not ignoring people? I can't say for sure, I want to see how this pans out. If anyone gets a machine that was promised to them, please inform me. If something was sent, and you happen to have a tracking number, perhaps opening an investigation with the postal service will get you some results.

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt when I can. In the mean time, I'll keep letting him know that there are some very angry people on the rotary forum.
    Last edited by Alie K; 01-26-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    sigh.
    Last edited by vsprotoss; 01-27-2012 at 02:16 AM. Reason: too harsh

Post Thanks / Like
    The first machine I got a tracking number that I could never track, but it came eventually. For others I got no tracking number at all.
    I tracked the one I sent back and it entered the philippines on Dec. 15th. after that I cant track it.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok so I just chated to nin via facebook and here is the tracking number for SAGE OZ: EE300663087PH
    go to http://www.ems-tracking.net guys if you have a tracking number.
    Nin says if you have the old shift he will exchange it for the new one.
    Last edited by slicksteel; 01-27-2012 at 01:55 AM.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

12. Thanks Alie K thanked for this post.
    Like Alie K liked this post.