Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by estigma View Post
    We are machining all the parts for testing , but soon I will upload some pics.
    As soon as I finish the machine I thought that we could make a list of forum members and I could send one machine to Alie K for testing it for a week or so, and then pass it to another forum member, so everyone could give a review.
    Of course I needed some help from Alie K to do this.
    What do you guys think?
    I think it's a great idea count me in

Post Thanks / Like
    I would think all the forum members would be up for trial ,you better get a few machine out

4. Like Alie K liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines SinnerTattooMachines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tugg View Post
    I would think all the forum members would be up for trial ,you better get a few machine out
    You are right Tugg!

Post Thanks / Like
    with 1200 members each member having it for a week ,if my caculations are correct it will take 24 years for everyone to try it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rotary cycle.jpg 
Views:	684 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	5881

Here's a diagram that I made to explain the cycle on a regular rotary.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Sinner Rotary as a complete new concept, combining the efficiency of a coil machine with the consistency of a rotary.

Some of the features:

The duty cycle of Sinner Rotary is something completely new from any other rotary in the market, (less time inside the skin, and more time inside the tube) emulating the downward needle acceleration and power of a coil machine. This provides easy needle penetration as the needle travels faster downwards and with more torque. This kind of cycle eliminates dragging created by a regular circular motion on a regular rotary machine, causing less skin trauma. When the needle travels upwards spends more time inside the tube improving ink flow, creating a bigger efficiency in every stroke.

The slider inside Sinner Rotary is perfectly round causing minimal friction. It's made out of stainless steel, so it has more weight giving a much better response.

Sinner Rotary is CNC machined from blocks of aluminum.

All the components are housed inside.

Anodized finishes.

Sinner Rotary has adjustable give and adjustable stroke.

The stroke can be adjusted from 2 mm to 5 mm.

Sinner Rotary is powered by a high quality Swiss-made 5 Watt Maxon motor to run well and to last longer.

Sinner Rotary as an adjustable needle bar tensioner, so you can avoid rubberbands if you wish.

Both RCA jack and clipcord connections on the machine.

We are working to make a liner, a shader, and a color packer version of Sinner Rotaries with specific configurations.

More info - [email protected]

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a very interesting concept. I am eager to see this new machine. When it is finally developed, have you decided on a price range for it?
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tugg View Post
    with 1200 members each member having it for a week ,if my caculations are correct it will take 24 years for everyone to try it out.
    Aww Shit Man! .... Was I the last member to get my name down! ...That sucks!! Lmao!
    Its the voices!... They made me do it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Alie, 10 Sinner Rotaries are being machined for testing. It all depends if we need to make some more modifications/adjustments or not. But I think for next January they will be available. About price range we are still figuring production costs.
    Alie, what do you think about sending a machine out for testing? Unortunately I cannot send it to all members of the forum,(imagine Ta2GeezerUK waiting 24 years!!!) but we could send it for a few expericienced artists for a solid review to see the pros and cons. Can you help me with that?