Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

New bishop rotary......the capo!! Almost here!

Ok folks, here are a few quick snap shots of the new bishop CAPO. This machine is made with blood, sweat and tears. Literally!!! Lots of time and money sacrificed and I must say I am very excited of the outcome. To answer a few questions I will start by saying I am using Maxon motors in all of my machines and instead of substantially raising the price according to the cost of the Maxon motor, I have decided to just bump the cost up from $375 to $395 and therefore lower my profit margin but I feel that having my price to be under $400 bucks is really important and affordable to my loyal customers and future customers. This enclosed slide is awesome and there are no screw holes anywhere on the front, sides, back or top. Just one on the bottom.

the slide has reliefs along the sides for easier lubrication and I am offering the first ever soft hitting slide that you can purchase for $40 bucks so that you can have both hard hitting and soft. What I mean by this is that I will have a separate slide that rides on a certain spring tension that is impregnated in the slide and ISNT ADJUSTABLE. It stays the same soft hit and is a wonderful experience to do soft black and grey with as it doesn't need to be any softer.

I must clarify that I will never make an adjustable rotary machine as I dont think they have any real benefits other than possible bad habits that may form. I feel that the hit must stay consistent at all times, wether its a soft hit or hard hit. This way you can get the "feel" for your rotary and keep that feeling. After all, tattooing is mainly based off of intuition and feeling, so keeping a consistent hit will enable a consistent feeling and this theory gets manifested more properly.

Its also lighter than the current Bishop and thinner by almost 20% so you guys will really be impressed with the ergonomics of the machine. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me by email. [email protected] and thank you all for any support you may have given not just myself, but all of us tattoo artist/machine builders as we all work many nights sacrificing a lot of time with our family and friends to bring a better product to you.

Respectfully, Franco
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Like taturudy liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also I want to let everyone know that I am offering an upgrade to all existing Bishop Owners. I am selling the new Maxon motor with a new backplate (RCA or Clipcord) as well as a new cam and bearing. The cost is $60.00 USD plus shipping or 2 for $55.00 USD each. All you need to do is pop out the old motor and backplate and pop in the new one. We also arre including 2 spare springs and extra lube. This new motor seems to outline a bit faster and with a bit more of a punch as well as performing overall better. My goal is that everyone gets the new motor so that it will be consistant with the new Bishop CAPO so I have made it very affordable considering that the retail value of my motor is $78.00 USD if you were to go directly to Maxon..

Call us at 949.916.1054 or email us at [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like
    dope, can't wait to grab one of these
    Mickey Schlick
    Mickeyschlick.com ---- Anything from skin to steel

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    These will be excellent no doubt.

Post Thanks / Like
    ill be putting in my order soon! can't wait. your machine is the only thing i use. i did have a suggestion tho. would it b possible to tap a lil hole for the spring to set in? i noticed sometimes mine would walk sideways so i just drilled a lil hole for it to rest in. maybe sum thing u already did just thought id throw it out there.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like the look of the chuck on this one much better and the fact that the slider is no protected-never did like how the other one stuck out.Nor did i like the power curve of the old motor.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    ill be putting in my order soon! can't wait. your machine is the only thing i use. i did have a suggestion tho. would it b possible to tap a lil hole for the spring to set in? i noticed sometimes mine would walk sideways so i just drilled a lil hole for it to rest in. maybe sum thing u already did just thought id throw it out there.
    Thank you and yes we made that change on the new one. Cant wait to show everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Franco, you still shooting for end of December for release or later? I "borrow" my boss' Bishop from time to time. Need to get my own

Post Thanks / Like
    Going to be making a list of all pre sales from this forum. If you are a verified member of this forum I will give you a special discount of $50 bucks off. This is a one time discount and only one machine per customer. Please email me at [email protected] if you would like to be on the list. No deposits required and please include "ROTARYTATTOO.COM in the subject bar so I can prepare a special folder for you guys. This offer will stand for one month after I announce the release date and I suggest you have all your friends join and take part of the forum to take advantage if this offer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar View Post
    Hey Franco, you still shooting for end of December for release or later? I "borrow" my boss' Bishop from time to time. Need to get my own
    I am hoping to have the release date near the end of DEC. It almost seems as tho its a curse to all builders that the smallest most unpredictable things pop up near the launch date so cross your fingers!!