Post Thanks / Like

digital painting: zombie hand tattoo machine

sketched out on paper, scanned it in, painted with sketchbook pro. probably around 30hrs so far. still gonna add background. i think "more brains" in bloody ink (taking suggestions as well). i have a customer lined up for the tattoo. thought i would share. please don't steal my shit.
    zombie hand2.jpg

Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn 30 hrs?!! You should use a Wacom tablet and paint in photoshop or corel painter and you'll get a quicker, better workflow

Post Thanks / Like
    I use to do a lot of digital art, it gets really frustrating when you don't have an object to show for the finished piece...plus it's not the same when you can't get your hands a little dirty.
    INSTAGRAM
    @invertedpixel

www.inkandpistons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I do use a Wacom tablet and sketchbook pro is like Corel painter on steroids. I'm not in any rush I'm doing it for fun. Keep in mind I reduced the quality to 70k to upload so the finer details are prob gone. I'm not done with it either. I was looking for constructive criticism. I think I need darker greens on the hand for more contrast. Ive been too busy tattooing to do anything else with it. Hoping to get back into it soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    looks good the back ground some sparks and such the tube vice looks a bit like an extra finger though looks good

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Instead of doing darker greens in the hand, I would consider some lighter, more yellow greens to give it a little sparkle. It needs a little warmth somewhere - I think some yellow highlights on the hand would help it.
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?

Las Vegas or whatever city I happen to be in
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually think everything is fine. A nice dark background would bring every thing more forward.
    can't=finished by end of today, impossible=finished by end of week, out of your mind=already finished

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks guys. if i ever get a break from tattooing i'll get back into it. i've been slammed.