Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nedz is great. If you want to try out a good quality armature bar driven rotary like the stealth, I suggest the new storm rotary machine. Had a chance to run it and it's been doing great and it's only 150 dollars with free shipping. You can get both the storm or nedz at www.frictiontattoo.com

Best of luck to you. I would avoid stealths, don't support World Wide Tattoo. The company has no ethics in the industry. They ripped the Swiss and FK Irons and also Hendrick's tattoo pens and their quality sucks. There's been a bunch of bad press on that supply company.

Post Thanks / Like
    This storm machine looks cool but it is just another Swiss copy, and they sell a bunch of knock offs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got a Nedz this Saturday and gotta say I love it!! did some lining and black n grey shading with it and was just a great machine all around im verry happy with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    So the site above sells starter kits.Wasnt there a huge thread about this earlier this month?
    Keep on, Keepin on!
    www.porvidacs.com
    Con Safos

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah kinda, I think it was about kits and tattoo schools. The machine does look great though. Tempting too.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to prefer coild machines, had a swash gen 6 that barly got used. A freind insisted I try his neo tat - so I did - I own two now.. I don't have an adjustable one yet, but I do recomend them, as I find the lack of give holding me back from doing black and grey with rotaries.

Post Thanks / Like
    Truly you can easily do black and gray with a neo. Make the give in your wrist. Push a little bit less, just graze the skin. I swear it works.