Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would listen to owlsden...
    me personally, the most bang I have gotten for my buck was with the neo-tat.
    super smooth, quite and dependable....a true workhorse

2. Like Mr.Taboo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    it may be beyond your price range but if not you won't find a better machine than the Centri (thread on here) it as close to a coil as I have tried and Ive tried the hawk, dragonfly, swash gen7, Bishop, and Neotat and while they all had good features to them covered the whole spectrum like a Centri ....just my opinion I have 3 of them and use them everyday

Post Thanks / Like
    haha... yeah, for now im gonna pretend i didnt see that Centri.

Post Thanks / Like
    Where you working at in San Antonio? I Say My Bishop is pretty rad all around. I love the Neo Tat as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    My first "rotary" (besides a tape player motor) was a neuma-hybrid and I feel that it was a great stepping stone to get in to rotary machines, not that it is very cost effective. Once I decided to take the leap I feel it was much easier to acclimate to machines with no adjustable give. I now have the Vivace which exceeded all expectations (although I will probably do something to the body because I feel having the name blasted down the side is a little much), and I love my bishop. But I have to say that for the price, and if you can deal with a machine that has no give, Rotary Works is the way to go (although I think Dale made an adjustable machine now). Not only do the do everything I ask of them (literally from 3r to 35m) but i got two of them shipped to me for almost the same price, and about 2 weeks faster than I got my Bishop. Aesthetically I like the Bishop and RW best, RW for simplicity, and Bishop for the sleek look, but the Bishop is almost Silent and while a RW is more quiet than coils, they definitely make noise and were heavier than I expected, but at least I had the same amount invested and had two machines to try different things with
    Mickey Schlick
    Mickeyschlick.com ---- Anything from skin to steel

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks guys for all your input.
    right now im curious as to where or how i can go about purchasing a Neo Tat. After really looking around and doing research this seems to be the machine i would like to start my rotary trials with. So where can i put an order in for one?

Post Thanks / Like
    http://taptatdaddio.com/ that is the builders website.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

10. Thanks OwlsDen thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say go NEDZ, His machines are built well and are able to hit super soft like coils. Depends on what you like but i liked the Nedz better then the neotat. I dont like a no give super hard hit and nedz hits soft to hard the neotat just hits super hard. Nedz are built as well if not better and are very nice with the needle tensioner. Has a life warranty for the machine, motor is a year i think but motors are cheap to replace. The Neotat has a one year warranty and is cheaper. The no give and one year warranty is what i dont like about the neotat but it is a well built machine. It all depends on what you like.. Give or no give ? both ?

Everybody throw ya Nedz up !....

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nedz are very nice and can pretty much hit hard, soft or med to suit your style, and you can buy replacement parts for it.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing