Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    How does that bellman run?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bellman is smooth and punchy. It has a real different feel to it. The give works great and the adjustable stroke is pretty genius. I've done a few tattoos with it with great success. I just can't put my dragonfly x2 down right now so it's not getting as much use as it should.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to hear more about the dragonfly x2 and a comparison with its predecessor, other than the fact that it has more power. - Thanks!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    More power, adjustable stroke, better give knob with less chatter, easily removable stay up spring and then just a few cosmetic changes like a cover over the motor/excenter. It pushes carts really nice. And with the wireless battery option it gives you freedom to move around... good stuff.
    Last edited by asA; 03-28-2015 at 12:08 AM.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    20150610_203436.jpg recent machines. Loving all these but the scribe takes the cake right now. Just got the lmg from Otto today I'll run it tomorrow I'm sure it'll tattoo amazing.

Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    What do you think of the Axys?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a great machine..especially if you have the flite bars already it's crazy versitile, the motor in it has a gaint range. All the torque you'd want and can run fast and smooth. For the price it's worth every penny.

8. Like tatu richie liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    can you write some about the machine from daza ? i have a older model and love it but thinking to get a new one from him

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    20151109_202510.jpg ordered a bunch of ez carts and got their machine.. it's actually pretty solid no frills machine.
    Immortal inovations machine runs like a flite v2 with a hard bar, only smaller and with less vibration because of the large heavy grip. The depth adjustment on the grip is super smooth and easy to adjust through the bag.
    Cheyenne pen is so good, it lines packs and shades with ease. Basically a thunder in a pen form. And you honestly don't notice the little bit of shorter stroke.
    Centri evader, if you're looking for a machine that hits hard off the tips for lining and bogs down and runs soft for shading this machine is amazing. This has all the good stuff from the cobra but with a harder more consistent hit. I'm going to be using the evader a ton!!!

11. Like John, Cyberitual liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude... The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem
    Side note, I am super jealous of your collection.