Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    Thanks sage. The centri is nice. It's pretty cool with tons of give. Although I'm kinda digging the no give machines, right now. Seems like I move way faster and am able to still blend a lot with my Cheyenne thunder. It's weird but the Cheyenne machine kinda reminds me of my neumas only better.... So I've been kinda neglecting my other machines.
    I've been pretty much the same since switching to the Hawk about a year ago. Even more so now I've got the thunder.
    I've streamlined my setup right down, now I only have 9 and 15mags in normal needles, and all my other groupings are cartridges and I love it

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyChaos View Post
    I've been pretty much the same since switching to the Hawk about a year ago. Even more so now I've got the thunder.
    I've streamlined my setup right down, now I only have 9 and 15mags in normal needles, and all my other groupings are cartridges and I love it
    got rid of all my needles and regular tubes.... just cartridges and ttech tubes for me... but yeah Cheyenne Thunder is my go to machine for sure. I bought the hawk and spirit too. should be here soon. hahaha. can't stop buying machines...... saving my dollars for dan kubins and lmg now!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by asA View Post
    got rid of all my needles and regular tubes.... just cartridges and ttech tubes for me... but yeah Cheyenne Thunder is my go to machine for sure. I bought the hawk and spirit too. should be here soon. hahaha. can't stop buying machines...... saving my dollars for dan kubins and lmg now!!!
    I am getting ready to get the thunder this week! Going to start stocking up on cartridges and get rid of most my tubes soooo stoked!!!!!

4. Like asA liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My daily runners....Daily runs.jpg
    Inkslingerstattoo.net....heavily medicated for your protection.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by G.Graves View Post
    I am getting ready to get the thunder this week! Going to start stocking up on cartridges and get rid of most my tubes soooo stoked!!!!!
    did you get your thunder? how are you liking it so far?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    2012-02-17_22-01-25_563.jpg soo cool to see the evolution. New stuff erry day.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've have not got the thunder yet, ordering them this week, still doing research I know am getting the thunder and spirit together, I want the best of both worlds, doing the same with T-tech cartridges and hawk cartridges. I hear some of the T-tech liners work better. Not sure if I am going to sell my ems 400 and get the P2U power source, or just get the jumper cord. So many decision....lol. So stoked to go hawk though!!!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah loving all the Cheyenne stuff. The thunder runs fine with ttech cartridges at lower volts... No need of the startup cable, I haven't found a time where I needed to run the machine under 9 volts yet. I'm thinking of maybe buyin The pu2 but it's hard to wanna replace my ems400.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having the spirit isn't a big necessity the thunder does it all.... Having said that though I bought all 3 just to try them out. Haha. But if money is tight the thunder is all ya really need.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    DSC_0592.jpg got one of these on its way. Pretty excited. Thanks Otto.

12. Thanks otto thanked for this post.