Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    20160125_130943.jpg got the brushless gen 8 today!!! Pretty sweet. Gunna run it for a bit and see how it's does. Runs smooth and quiet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dang, that looks tiny! Let us know how you like it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice! Just looking at these last night..looking forward to your thoughts.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    The swashdrive collection is growing! Your cutback whip also just crossed the border and will be there Tuesday for you I like all the mix match hawks in the background not just grips but the body's to

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joelhague View Post
    The swashdrive collection is growing! Your cutback whip also just crossed the border and will be there Tuesday for you I like all the mix match hawks in the background not just grips but the body's to
    I saw it just left sanfran customs.

Post Thanks / Like
    is the ez pen less in quality???

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    20160526_171523.jpgHad to post my collection, they look to good all together to not share. I've bought and tried many different machines, these are my daily drivers. Except the last three coils machines I decided to keep just as a reminder of how it all began. Only machines I plan on adding now is an Evader, a Dan Kubin Sidecranker and the new FK direkt when it is released. Thanks for looking
    Iron Horse Tattoo, Las Vegas NV @dmose333

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by onechance View Post
    is the ez pen less in quality???

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    I bought an EZ pen a while back,it is quality and works well,that being said I recently bought a Hawk pen and can now compare the two. The Hawks grip screws on and off a bit stiffer than the EZ,it also seems lighter but I haven't weighed them to verify. The Hawks Faulhaber motor has more torque and runs faster it seems,the Hawk simply works a bit better and faster. Now this is operating either and 10v,next time I use the EZ pen I'll bump it up to say 11 or 12 and see if that bridges the performance gap. I'd say they're both great and both work,slight edge to the Hawk pen though despite the price.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about the stroke do you think the hawk pen is longer than ez by a bit ? Gone back to my thunder last few days still my fave

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joelhague View Post
    How about the stroke do you think the hawk pen is longer than ez by a bit ? Gone back to my thunder last few days still my fave
    They are both supposed to have the same 3.5mm stroke,as far as I can tell that's correct. The performance between the two is pretty similar,I think if the EZ pen had a Maxon or Faulhaber motor it would perform exactly the same. If you have the extra cash get the Hawk but the EZ pen is no slouch and will do the job just fine. I've had the opportunity to see a few tattoos heal from start to finish with the EZ and everything heals smoothly and quickly,barely flaking at all.