Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the info man I agree they are amazing little machines totally worth the money.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joelhague View Post
    Thank you for the info man I agree they are amazing little machines totally worth the money.
    No problem,I think even thought the EZ is a knockoff ,the Hawk is a knockoff as well so it's not really an issue. I think the EZ people should up the price just a tad and use a nicer motor and they would have a real contender. That being said I don't think the Hawk is worth $400 more,they're gouging a bit but it is a good machine and lines and shades flawlessly. My client said that the EZ pen hurt less FWIW.

Post Thanks / Like
    hey asa what witch one would you prefer edge x or stigma prodigy v2????

Post Thanks / Like
    for shading the prodigy v2 is the best - similar to the dragonfly x2 / the edge x is more hart and better for colorpacking and lining ,but some prefer a more hart machine for shading too. So its not easy to choose. Its more preference and the own style. When you like to shade and color with the thunder i would go with edgex - when you more on the give site and love to work with the spirit its the prodigy v2. When you knowing the dragonfly x2 so you knowing how the prodigy is working