Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haha patrick I know i have a problem. But I wanna collect them all... you might just have a problem too though, your collection is pretty sweet to.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    20151211_205546.jpg new stuff.. ez pen. I didn't realize it was going to be pretty much a 90% copy of the cheyenne pen... but it is and it works super sweet actually.
    Rougetattoo 3d printed prototype. Runs solid aND fast... I expected it to be loud and rattly but it's smooth and quiet.
    Electrum 3d printed machine. Super power full will push whatever.
    Stigma fly. Had to finally get oe of these. The machine that started the motor bolt system. The give on this machine is sweet. I like it better than the prodigy and this generation of Stigma machines. It's a bummer thsee machines were around for such a short time.
    Welker man these things are great. I'm super impressed. More people should be rocking these.
    Ego r12 like a flite v2.1 but maybe a better give system. Same motor I belive. Digging it.
    Last edited by asA; 12-12-2015 at 02:43 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

ez

Hi asA have you run a cheyenne pen as well to compare the two machines would be very interested to hear, also what is the grip made of that holds the cartridges will it hold up to consent changing of cartridges also what is the length of stroke does the machine stats say you can achieve,Be interested to hear a small review on the ez pen say quite a few more could be interested to hear your take on the over all machine build quality, materials used to build and if it only suits EZ certs cheers for posting asA looking forward to hearing a little review.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a cheyenne pen also. The Ez pen in as near to the cheyenne pen as you could imagine. It hits just the same. As far as I know it has the same stroke. Biggest diffrence is the tapered grip and the DC plug on the back. The build construction is really really nice it doesn't feel cheap, it's actually pretty crazy it's only 220$ because it feels just as nice as the cheyenne pen.

Having said all that I'm pretty bummed it's just a dirrect copy of the cheyenne pen. I was hoping for something diffrent, something unique to the ez pen.

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried the Cheyene pen the other day, I really really wanted to like it, but I couldn't find gip it comfortably. It seemed like too much of the cart stuck out past the grip. Usually I run a Swashdrive compact so it's probably just my muscle memory messing with me. I do want to try it again and see what my problem is, because the machine seems wonderful.
    INSTAGRAM
    @invertedpixel

www.inkandpistons.com

Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think that EZ pen has the same motor as the hawk pen. For how well you say it works tho and the price I might have to pick one up as a backup

Post Thanks / Like
    the ez pen have the same motor - have look inside and yes asa i have buy a welker too and be very very impressed. I love this machine. I have try the new John Clark -they run very nice too but they dont go slow like the old faulhaber version. Its runs always very fast and hard. My wire was broken as i get the parcel but i notice some high quality home video cables or every 3 pole / 4 pole home cinema wire is running the machine very nice and with less weight from the wire.

Post Thanks / Like
    Say asA - can the grip simply be unscrewed and autoclaved on that EZ Pen? I've noticed that unfortunately no one seems to sell separate grips for these things so you can purchase them separately. Also, is it a no-give type unit?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DougHardy View Post
    Say asA - can the grip simply be unscrewed and autoclaved on that EZ Pen? I've noticed that unfortunately no one seems to sell separate grips for these things so you can purchase them separately. Also, is it a no-give type unit?
    Yeah no give, also no extra grips for sale as of yet... they said there maybe disposable grips in the near future. The grip that comes with it is exactly like the hawk pen, except it seems like it may have some kind of coating to make it hold up better to autoclaving.

10. Thanks DougHardy thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    IMG_20160119_094116~2.jpg
    My daily runners. Love them a lot..