I had the lucky chance of being one of the first to receive the Storm a100 rotary machine ( http://www.frictiontattoo.com/store/...oducts_id=1797 ) and it's a thing of beauty for the price. So far, it's been working great and I was able to do some great lining and color packing work. I slapped in the 5mm long stroke bearing it was hitting hard at only 7 or so volts. At first, I was thinking it would be a nice backup rotary for a buck fitty but it ended up running like it can be a daily driver. It is a armature bar driven rotary like the stealth crap (storm rotary looks way better by the way), however, this machine runs better and looks better than the stealth as advertised on their product description. I like how it comes with 3 bearings for short, medium, and long but the long 5mm was what really blew me away.

Anyways, I thought I'd share this with everyone. For the price, this thing is great. I'd say it's atleast a good backup for all the $300+ rotary machines out there. I picked it up after I purchased my second Nedz rotary which I also love from friction tattoo supply. I'll try to post pics or somethiing when I get back from vacation. Thought I'd just share my experience with everyone.