Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I'll be ordering more too. Dan has deffinitly hit the jackpot in all departments with this machine,and on top of everything the aesthetics are great,that matte black on my machine looks swell. I'm going to give it a run on some magnum work this week

Post Thanks / Like
    Any one using the machine with the T-Tech catridge system ?

I am very interested in this machine but I am using T-Tech exclusivly and was hoping to get some feedback on the Dan Kubin / T-Tech combo before buying

Post Thanks / Like
    Got mine today. Must say it's f***ing gorgeous! Awesome craftsmanship, can't wait to use it tomorrow!

Post Thanks / Like
    More high praise for Dans machines - makes me feel glad I just ordered mine today - its one machine I'm so looking forward to arriving.

Can I ask all you guys that have the mini crankers what your using them for mainly , lining or shading? And what needle groupings your pushing.

I have a whole bunch of new school tattoos coming in soon and can't wait to start lining with larger liners when it arrives

Quote Originally Posted by C.Anthon View Post
    once you try one of Dan's mini crankers you'll never touch another rotary. I've got two now (thrid coming next week), and I haven't touched anything else since. Every friend I've lent it to/told about it has ordered one and has the same response. Dan did the smart thing I think rotary builders were missing, instead of trying to reinvent the wheel with every new machine, he just took an existing tried design and made an amazing version of it. It's like any good coil machine builder, they don't try and break the mold and make some revolutionary new design, just make great versions of tried and true designs. I'm done trying new rotaries, after owning almost everyone out there, I am fully content on the Kubins now, and will not be buying any other rotaries. Selling off all my other rotaries now!

Post Thanks / Like
    THere's a reason you don't see any of Dan's machines in the classifieds section here, people that try them general buy MORE of them, my third is shipping next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    More high praise for Dans machines - makes me feel glad I just ordered mine today - its one machine I'm so looking forward to arriving.

Can I ask all you guys that have the mini crankers what your using them for mainly , lining or shading? And what needle groupings your pushing.

I have a whole bunch of new school tattoos coming in soon and can't wait to start lining with larger liners when it arrives

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone have experience of Dan Kubin and German evolution? no comparison by the feedback here...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekt View Post
    Anyone have experience of Dan Kubin and German evolution? no comparison by the feedback here...
    Dan's Mini Cranker wins hands down. It's available in RCA or clipcord, looks much better, works much better. No contest.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekt View Post
    Kinda different animals, both with good reviews. However Dan has seen a landslide increase in popularity with his machine and it is more user friendly out of the box.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ty Men, the evolution is not exactly a beginners machine, but a vry good machine none the less, although it looks basic. Mind you, Kubins machine is over twice the price.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kubin View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, Peter!
    They start at $350, add $25 for powdercoated fittings, and $20 for RCA.
    hey Dan,how long of a wait is it to get one?