Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

My Dan Kubin Mini Cranker.

It arrived yesterday, this is it.............http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
    It has 4mm stroke and today I used it for line on 2 Tattoos, 3 needle and a 5 needle. What can I say-it's gorgeous to use ,I have never been so satisfied with a machine on the first day of use. It's light and really well balanced and so devoid of sound and vibration,totally unagressive, yet lovely effortless one pass lines. I can't wait for a situation where I need a really big line, i.e 14s as the machine is renowned for even making that effortless. The other thing was that both of my clients have had much previous Tattooing from me, and both commented this was the most comfortable lining they had felt.
    There are many fine crank style rotaries out there, but Dan has some how just found a totally winning formula with this machine.
    Dan-a big thank you to you mate, marks out of 10? 10 and I'm being honest.

2. Thanks The Limey thanked for this post.
    Like aurelien, Bishopbyname liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man alive! I was looking forward to my Mini Cranker arriving but now i'm virtually salivating!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh it kills me that everyday I want another machine. I need to win the lottery so I can have two of each.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    How much are they Peter? I'm interested in trying one out.
    @bengriffiths_tattooer on instagram.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deakon View Post
    How much are they Peter? I'm interested in trying one out.
    They're $350-70 plus shipping, the little bit extra is if you want a specific two tone finish. If you go here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...4319302&type=3 you'll see many of the finish options available, in fact you'll find it hard to choose.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Dan Kubin's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the kind words, Peter!
    They start at $350, add $25 for powdercoated fittings, and $20 for RCA.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kubin View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, Peter!
    They start at $350, add $25 for powdercoated fittings, and $20 for RCA.
    Sorry Dan i didn't realise there was an RCA option, i would've bought that model from you instead.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cant wait! Im totally saving up for one, now the nly hard part is what color! Im partial to the metal flake.
    Keep on, Keepin on!
    www.porvidacs.com
    Con Safos

Post Thanks / Like
    Normaly i hate to order outside from europe,because of all the customs hassle but i think we found a good way :-)
    I orderd one today an i really cant wait :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    once you try one of Dan's mini crankers you'll never touch another rotary. I've got two now (thrid coming next week), and I haven't touched anything else since. Every friend I've lent it to/told about it has ordered one and has the same response. Dan did the smart thing I think rotary builders were missing, instead of trying to reinvent the wheel with every new machine, he just took an existing tried design and made an amazing version of it. It's like any good coil machine builder, they don't try and break the mold and make some revolutionary new design, just make great versions of tried and true designs. I'm done trying new rotaries, after owning almost everyone out there, I am fully content on the Kubins now, and will not be buying any other rotaries. Selling off all my other rotaries now!