sorry to hear that story. I started a body jewelry company in the basement of my tattoo shop in 92. The same thing happened to me, a customer, a good customer, took my whole catalog and samples to China and knocked them all off. took my wholesale price (of the entire industry) from $9 to $3 overnight. Destroyed the quality of almost everything produced. within 2 or 3 years they were selling items for less than MATERIAL COST. I guess with the currency manipulation and government subsidies how else? Then the owner of the Chinese factory that was stealing from me came to visit me! Tried to sell me his garbage. showed me pictures of his factory, with 1000 girls, all under 24 years old, they got $0.50 a day for a 12 hour shift. his entire monthly payroll was just a bit over double of mine, of 22 people, yet my guys and gals got health insurance, workmans comp, etc. He ruined the industry, sorry but the Chinese have a deep hate for the colonizers - so stealing our intellectual property is nothing to them. Ask hollywood about theft! sorry for the rant but this stuff gets me HOT under the collar.