Well first owlsden did already help me pretty much.

I want to have a back up motor for my dragon fly and am trying to see if i can find one in the usa and save some money. I don't want to always order out of the U.S and pay all the damn fees thats all. I didn't expect every builder to give there exact specs but that would be nice ,save us time ,money and its only the motor (that they don't build themselves). I cant see that much harm being done from helping customers have the freedom to buy other motors they may like to try out or just buy the same one themselves when needed besides builders loosing a little money. *At least don't charge more then what you pay for it. Its not like there building the motors they buy them from china ,japan ,swiss or wherever. Thats just my opinion *The point is i have to pay allot more then i should cause its out of the usa and i don't like fees , customs, stress and being tied down. *Builders in the usa are a little different cause no fees and vat and so on or if there is a life warranty but still i would like extra motors ready to go in*case. So yeah its that simple, i want to be able to buy my own maxon motors in the usa for much cheaper for my fly and future machines. * **

Like i said owlsden helped me out already (thanks) and i got a good amount of pm's from members and a really nice builder already. Thanks

"To the monkey on my back..Get off before i put your brains on the wall"*