Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rotary motors ?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines jesoner79's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i can tell u have i have alot invested in the small amount of machines i make and dont make much profit if any i do it cuz i like doin it but i too had to learn to make my parts myself but factor in the cost of these machines to make them and labor then u have to build them and hope for people to buy them now i havent built a rotary yet but i will tell u all tthe places i seen they have minimum orders for good motors like 1000 min or 5000 minimum so sure if u want to buy 5000 motors go ahead ull never have to worry about a replacement and ill buy them from u 2 at a time for the next 5 years now u see y they sell them for more

Post Thanks / Like
    lol Yeah yeah man i hear what you all are saying. Im not into rotarys or better yet i am new to them so i asked. What if a builder stops selling the machines ? Drops old machines and builds new ones ? Then im stuck with a $400 machine with no motor. Like the show "shark Tank" he didnt invest in the guys invention cause it was all on him, so he said what if you walk out the door and get hit by a bus ? Then he is screwed. I dont like that motors die and im stuck relying on the builder my whole life if a motor goes. Im a user of coils and i can fix ANYTHING my self any time and i love that i dont have to rely on someone else. I already found a replacment for my dragonfly anyway which is what i wanted and saved about $100. I understand how to find them if needed (open up and measure specs). Thanks to those who actually gave specs #'s ect and pm'ed me. Its easier to get most motors from the builders this may be true but some can be found cheaper in the states or different motors at same specs. I dont like being tied down thats all, even with coils i can buy any pair from any where. This is all i meant, its ok............ its ok

3. Like TATsoul liked this post.