Post Thanks / Like

CENTRI - customer service you can count on.

I got a centri a few weeks back. It was actually a refurbish but I figured since it came directly from Mike the builder, he built it and rebuilt it, for 200 bucks off whats the difference?
    Ran amazing out of the box. I instantly put out cleaner tattoos. Instantly. But there was some studdering. It would slow down after an hour or two or use. Only for a few seconds but enough where I noticed . We use rotaries for consitancy right? So I wrote him to ask if I should oil it or something.
    The next day, he called me up and came to my shop and fixed it. No questions asked. That right HE CAME TO ME and we dont live in the same town.
    Big props.
    Thanks mike. Great meeting you. Great machine.

thats all.

Knows Whats Up! thesmokingmirror's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats awesome, what was wrong with it?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey your welcome James, i find it fun and interesting to meet my clients if and when possible. I definatly can't stand it if one of my machines is not performing correctly so thanks for letting me come and fix it there, Nice Shop, popular location, I wish you much success! Can't wait to see your work!

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The machine ran fine, what happened was the bearing expanded and became loose to the axle that passes through it creating a small loss in current. I went ahead and repressed his bearings tighter so this won't happen again.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also, and I don't think Mike will mind me mentioning this, the Centri is a machine that demands a perfect and even flow of current. I got a gold plated RCA jack cable for mine and the difference in performance as opposed to clipcord was IMO highly significant.