Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

bellmann tattoo machines

Does anybody know this machibes?http://bellmann-jamp-rotary.com/topic/index.html

J
    an LI

2. Like SinnerTattooMachines liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could translate it for you. But is says some famous people use it, it's silent, and ergonomic. Supposedly good for outlines. I like it, it's kinda quirky. I will try and find a price. I'd give it a try if it isn't priced to crazy. I have found a lot of French machines are expensive though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow 480€ is a lot. Although it looks like you can buy all the parts for about 220€ the motor is 30€ so don't expect it to be anything amazing.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love Firefox add ons!

"Jean-Pierre Bellmann is the creator of the Linear Motion. Having conceived in quality materials, made out a will by artists tattooists of big talents such as Mosher, Henrik of Toulouse, Stephane Chaudesaigues, Belly Button, Inkme, Kalil of Reindeers etc, Linear Motion is on the way to becoming the inevitable machine of the artists tattooists searching perfection, comfort and stability. Jean-Pierre Bellmann produces rotary machines with a leading-edge technology making easier the job of the artists so tattooists. Machines fabricated by Jean-Pierre Bellmann alloy performance and optimum results to accomplish the line, the shade and applats. Materials used for the comprehension of Bellmann are chosen for their reliability. Motors used for the comprehension of Bellmann come d ' England. they were chosen for their performance. Contrary to certain producers who do not hesitate to use motors of pitiful quality, machines created by Jeans-Pierres Bellmann are renowned for their resistance, their length and their quality. Bellmann is silent and robust. The stability of machines makes that you can use them comfortably during long sessions of tattoos"
    Keep on, Keepin on!
    www.porvidacs.com
    Con Safos

Post Thanks / Like
    Very strange translation, but yeah most of the idea is correct.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank´s for tranlating and reply its looking cool and the stroke is adjustable up to 6mm is tha correct.
    jan li

Post Thanks / Like
    i seen a machine soo similar to this at the london convention being sold by palo cruzes ?! i think....

Post Thanks / Like
    The guy isn't far from my place actually and came to present it. Nice folk. He's got a system with a small push button and a wheel which changes the stroke. Although I m not too keen on turning a wheel with dirty gloves and trapping the crap inside the machine. It seemed quite unbalanced for me too, as there s some weight on the end of the machine. I ran it unloaded and was very silent and seemed ok, but the way you have to put an elastic band around it is so wierd and looks like it wasn't really though after. Plus I m not sure about the whole " I created the linear motion thing" coz he did say it like 3 or 4 times lol, maybe true but I don't know.. it's been out here for so long.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    HELLO

look like the first INK-JECTA ROTARY, just different shape...must be good, sure...

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    OHHH, I SEE NOW, THEY ASK 480 EURO, PROBABLE + TAX.... REALY TO MUCH FOR THIS KIND OF MACHINE

u know how much is 480 euro ??? the people get crazy sometime.....i don understand this....

12. Like Jack Steel liked this post.