Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Las Vegas or whatever city I happen to be in
    Post Thanks / Like
    it took a couple of days, but he did get back to me and was extremely helpful. I'm sure he'll contact you
    can't=finished by end of today, impossible=finished by end of week, out of your mind=already finished

Post Thanks / Like
    Did they reply to you? Mine is doing the same thing and I want it fixed. I read about this "give clip" or bearing that will stop this.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was contacted by a member of the stigma team, they answered my questions, not the response I was hoping for lol but a reasonable and correct response none the less.......The Stigma team has always been great with help and encouragement.....Don't ever think I don't appreciate it

Post Thanks / Like
    So what did they say I want mine fixed I may try these different meddle bar nipples gangstajay told me about but its shredding my kingpin ones. I don't want all that stuff in my machine.

stigma I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys , this is Artemis from Stigma , to avoid this from happening you need to find good neeples or grommets made from good material that does not brake easy , sometimes the problem is on the loop of the needlebar ,if the loop is much open underneath and do not wrap all around then the nipples or the grommets brake easy.
    what also helps in this case is to add some Vaseline between the needle-loop and the nipples or grommets , try it this works for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks artemis I appreciate the info I just did not want the material from the nipple getting into the motor and swash mechanism.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well that was the only day I used a rubber nipple, my luck of course, I always use silicone tubing for grommets works the best for me.........The response from Stigma was the machine is not meant to be disassembled and the motor and mechanisms are attached to the frame and require special knowledge and perhaps tools to remove and reassemble they suggested blowing it out with compressed air from a can to remove any debris, I was offered the option of sending the machine in for maintenance if I wish.......Reasonable answer to me

Post Thanks / Like
    Right on. I tried a higher grade nipple today and it just had a finer shredding of particles haha worse to me than the cheap ones. I will try the vaseline then the next step is send it in or trade it off I dont want that mess on my needle bar and machine, and really dont wanna fool with special ordering for one machine.