Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Already on the list first day i saw it! I like the air concept and the weight factor due to wrist injuries in the past. Limey that does sound like the best way to go as it would get that exhaust away from a open wound area(tattoo).

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    Already on the list first day i saw it! I like the air concept and the weight factor due to wrist injuries in the past. Limey that does sound like the best way to go as it would get that exhaust away from a open wound area(tattoo).
    Exactly my thinking mate; I'm sure that EU regs will require that in the not too distant future anyway.

What I'm actually hoping is that it will be a ton more efficient than the Neumas (which feel like they vent twice as much air as they use) and that you'll be able to run them from one of the tiny bambi dental compressors vs a big ass jun-air as those puppies cost a ton to run here.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Intuition Tattoo Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Limey View Post
    The multiple exhaust option sounds good, hopefully you can make it so as it exhausts back out along the clip cord/air tube bag.
    That is already one of the options You just need to change out the exhaust plate.

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Intuition Tattoo Machines View Post
    That is already one of the options You just need to change out the exhaust plate.
    Brilliant! That solves a lot of concerns for many people!

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about cfm figures for a single user station? Ballpark is fine I'm just trying to figure out how viable it is in the UK.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Intuition Tattoo Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Limey View Post
    How about cfm figures for a single user station? Ballpark is fine I'm just trying to figure out how viable it is in the UK.
    We would like to see the least possible amount. As far as a ballpark, we would like to see less than 1 cfm. I have made several revisions since the intitial prototype just focusing on air consumption. Ill release figures when I'm satisfied.

Post Thanks / Like
    Why you want to make pneumatic machines???have you try to travel with a compressor in a plane?

Post Thanks / Like
    Incredible design. My buddy Kevin Griffin and I were talking about this idea about two years ago when I was first using swashdrives and him being a Neuma devotee. We tried each others machines on each other and felt they were similar in high level of performance and versatility. It soon dawned on us that a pneumatic driven swashdrive would be the shit! I did some drawings but we never got around to prototyping, my designs weren't quite as sleek and refined or compact as yours. It looks awesome and I'm sure given the potential that the performance should be quite high. Too bad I'm not quite ready to go air-powered yet, but if I was a Neuma guy I'd be killing to be first in line for a pair of Intuitions.

Post Thanks / Like
    you guys realize this thread is over 8 months old.. I was on the waiting list, but this machine has kinda vanished.

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.intuitiontattoomachines.net/

The site still gets updates, looks like they will be shipping soon.