Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The Intuition a pneumatic rotary

Found this today; the intuition.

Intuition banner logo.jpg

Looks pretty interesting and according to their blurb won't require a high $ compressor to run it. I'm pretty sure that in the UK you need a dental grade oiless compressor period so its less of a selling point here but still worth a look for the pneumatic fans amongst us or those of you that are on the fence.

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would still think that you need a high quality compressor (or at least one with the right add-ons) to keep everything hygenic....

Does look cool. I wonder how you'd get a rubber band on there...

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking at the picture I'd guess that the band goes underneath to avoid the mechanics, possibly a small size 8 bands like the Neuma even?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks realy cool and lightweight i do think that a swashing type motion will prob be they way to go for more a painterly approach.If your into solid oldschool flat type work then a coil or crank style like a stealth would work best as they do tend to beat the ink in. I think evently you will see most artist useing machines like these are high end coil machine like goodys.Customers are demanding more relistic type work that has depth. Tattooers will just adjust the weight factor they want with barrel weight. Lately i been try 1 1/4 size aluminim barrels for shading/fillin, they have the big size & some weight but not to much so you can still move easy but you dont cramp up.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    yes very clean looking..man thats nice

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Intuition Tattoo Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you guys, I was invited by the owner of this site to come on here and check it out. "Slicksteel" if you check out the FAQ section of our site we address the different type of drives. By the way our machine IS light... Just over an ounce.

Oh yeah, the rubber band goes on the bottom, there is a hook that allows it to self adjust to where it needs to be, and it stays in place.

www.intuitiontattoomachines.com

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome to the site, that is a super clean looking machine

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Intuition so how is it able to use a low end compressor? Will you still have to use all the filters/dryer etc? I like the idea that you thaught of a real way to hook the rubber bands, I also like that the air intake is angled instead of straigt up or straight back.I am glad you made this machine as i wanted to go air but had heard many problems with the other ones. I like the fact that you tested it over and over and did your revisions before relasing it just to make a fast buck like the other top brands have done.The whole machine looks well thaught out and designed.I want one as i have looking to that one machine that will let me get rid off all the others !

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Intuition Tattoo Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    Intuition so how is it able to use a low end compressor? Will you still have to use all the filters/dryer etc? I like the idea that you thaught of a real way to hook the rubber bands, I also like that the air intake is angled instead of straigt up or straight back. !
    It is able to run with a low end compressor by not needing as much CFM as other pNEUMAtic machines. I highly suggest using a filter, however the regulators that we will carry will come with a Micron filter. Since our machine has multiple exhaust options it gives you the opportunity to decide where you want the exhaust. I have spent months trying to refine the end design to be as user friendly as possible. I'm glad you took notice of some of the design features in it. You may want to get on our waiting list (it's free) so you will be informed before the general public when they are ready.
    Last edited by Intuition Tattoo Machines; 01-04-2011 at 01:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    The multiple exhaust option sounds good, hopefully you can make it so as it exhausts back out along the clip cord/air tube bag.