Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    interesting how you can pick the motor quality.
    Sarenity Tattoo. 4350 24thAve. Ste.802, Mailbox 119. Fort Gratiot, MI 48059. (810)385-2222 www.SarenityTattoo.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok so he finished his prototype phase and sent me one friday afternoon, and this morning it was here ! I tried it a bit this morning, line and shading, looks very good so far, I' ll use it more before doing a full review.
    http://instagr.am/p/Jebz55usDw/

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got to use one of these a couple of weeks ago. A guest artist at our shop had a few (looks like he's actually listed as one of the artists using the machines...)

I only used it for part of one tattoo as it is clipcord and I use rca, and switching around was a hassle.

From what I saw and felt it is a nice, light machine. Build quality was solid, but I was a little surprised that it was a bit louder than I thought it would be.
    It packed color easily with a 9mag bugpin, but thats all i got to do with it.

I have actually been looking for them, because the guest artist spoke english/german/hungarian and when he told me the name I had no idea what he said as his accent was so heavy, and I asked him like 5 times.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward to the Review...On a side note, look at the Quality and tightness of the Wraps on the "Brass" Coil Machine...Reminds me of USA Builder Tyler Mason, and UK Builder Smartink aka Martin.....Coil wraps were tighter than Submarine Windows...