Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

"ONE" Black Tattoo Ink

Who sales "one" black inside the states I've used Kingpin in the past but it looks like they no longer carry it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Just bought some from Kingpin last week.
    Keep on, Keepin on!
    www.porvidacs.com
    Con Safos

Post Thanks / Like
    I see "ONE" is no longer advertised as an all in one ink, ie for outline and infill....I assume this was because of Ink Migration on simple or line only Scriptwork...I used ONE when it first came out for most of my Black work, some of the Lines I put in a couple of years ago with a 7rl look like they were put in with a loose 14rl...I think a few people had the same problem..Only saying...Now I use Waverly Dark Black...WOW.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skinmech View Post
    I see "ONE" is no longer advertised as an all in one ink, ie for outline and infill....I assume this was because of Ink Migration on simple or line only Scriptwork...I used ONE when it first came out for most of my Black work, some of the Lines I put in a couple of years ago with a 7rl look like they were put in with a loose 14rl...I think a few people had the same problem..Only saying...Now I use Waverly Dark Black...WOW.
    same of mind!! but i still used ONe for B&G work and used Waverly FOr liner and real black! really love Waverly Dark Black

Post Thanks / Like
    i had migration issues with one for line work also, but it works very well as a black base in B&G

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skinmech View Post
    You're absolutely right, if ever there was a black that you absolutely must not use for line, it was ONE ink. It must've been the same for everyone that tried it IMO, for some reason a lot of Tattooists seem to stay tight lipped about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got a call from Kingpin last week, they are recalling old bottles of ONE and will replace it with an 8oz. Dynamic Black for free. Contact them now
    Last edited by Tat2dPinoy; 02-07-2012 at 08:12 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Did they say why?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlsDen View Post
    Did they say why?
    Let me check, a fellow artist took the call. They sent a return envelope to send the ONE back when the Dynamic arrived. I just checked their site, ONE is not available for sale anymore. I stopped using ONE a while back, I use Waverly now
    Last edited by Tat2dPinoy; 02-07-2012 at 08:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    OOOOOOPS Cats out the Bag....