Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jackhammer?

Post Thanks / Like
    the better i have owl, is a dull matt finish on the frame, the gold one i had was plastic if i remeber rightly, yet they cost about the same????
    may have just got lucky with that one
    if goods on the left, then im sticking to the right

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Haha definetly. That is bad ass. I am still kicking myself for not grabbing one when Unimax was selling them years ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnu View Post
    I think I may have one with the C clip tucked away in a drawer somwhere, I'll see if I can track it down. It was sold as a jackhammer and I did try it and even managed to work with it but soon went back to the steaths I was using at the time.
    Hi, i got the machine today. This is the one that i was thinking of. The top bearing housing is open and it has a c-clip to secure the bearing in the housing. I am a little surprised at the fit and finish of the machine. It is a little better than i expected. Unfortunately The stroke is very short ( about 2mm ), so i am not sure what it would be best at. Maybe doing some greywash. Thanks again, it's like christmas every time i get a machine. If you ever need anything check with me.