Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah it's a shame, and anyone can buy it. Scary isn't it?

Post Thanks / Like
    doesnt make a difference anymore someone always sells stuff to the public...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by peter clements View Post
    Off topic now, but selling Tattoo equipment on Amazon now? Just when I thaught it couldn't get worse
    fully agree with you there... its disgraceful, tattoo machines on amazon are even worse. But the tattoo equipment on Amazon gives this a D.I.Y. hobby kind of feel. If they have to sell this stuff they should provide a serious warning about the risk of spreading infectious diseases like aids.

Perhaps we could get a petition together here, and ask Amazon to provide warnings, and even point out they could receive hostile publicity if one of their machines hurt a child.
    what about it?
    Last edited by Sekt; 02-09-2012 at 05:38 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd sign that, but I doubt Amazon would even care. Just like eBay.

Post Thanks / Like
    So not to beat a dead horse but I want some input on which power supply best runs say stigmas, rapiers, vivaces, etc. That small talon digital looks sweet, and I heard good things on the lucky supplly digital. I want a knob ran digital. Any input appreciated.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    AMazon is making money off it, of course they don't care. They are no different than any website that sells to everybody. At least (in most cases) Joe Shcmoe can't get his hands on good inks or machines for his kitchen wizardry. The retards are always going to be able to get the machines. The problem lies much deeper. Health departments that can't really do alot, stupid people that don't understand the real risks.

There is not a week that goes by that some goofball doesn't come in with a tattoo "his buddy" or "some guy" did and want a price to fix it, or just wants to get a quote on how much "this" would cost so they can attempt to brag about how much money they saved.

Post Thanks / Like
    We had two "my friend" put shit on my body people come in today. I guess I should be happy in a way, I will forever be in the cover up business.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jboo75 View Post
    So not to beat a dead horse but I want some input on which power supply best runs say stigmas, rapiers, vivaces, etc. That small talon digital looks sweet, and I heard good things on the lucky supplly digital. I want a knob ran digital. Any input appreciated.
    One of the nice things about the Talon digital is it will show you the voltage as you turn it up without having the machine hooked up. In other words you can preset it before you hook up & that's a bonus as all my machines have their own sweet spots.

Post Thanks / Like
    get A critical

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekt View Post
    This isn't a bad little ps for the money ($31)
    http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Point-...8807783&sr=8-2
    One guy in the reviews has same ps he bought in 2009. Although many people still prefer to pay more for better quality components, case, etc
    I had a monster point ps...cheap componenents...short lifespan, prolly not so great on rotary motors...a good ps is paid for after a day or two of work, dont short yourself
    INSTAGRAM
    @invertedpixel

www.inkandpistons.com