Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    i have one that ill trade...

Post Thanks / Like
    well its supposed to work better than this link TheRotaryPortal.com which for me doesn't work at all. So it'd have to be better than that. I mean for Gods sake even a bit of plastic wrap would be something. I couldn't proudly drag that out of the cabinet without blindfolding the client first. they'd think they were being tattooed with pirated parts from a dremel =[

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekt View Post
    well its supposed to work better than this link TheRotaryPortal.com which for me doesn't work at all. So it'd have to be better than that. I mean for Gods sake even a bit of plastic wrap would be something. I couldn't proudly drag that out of the cabinet without blindfolding the client first. they'd think they were being tattooed with pirated parts from a dremel =[
    Hehehe so true. I was trying to be diplomatic sounding for a change, but you said what we were all thinking.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like a gun for sure! lol
    if they lowered the price to about 85.00 they would sell like hot cakes for sure.Its got about 15 bucks worth parts to it. had one.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekt View Post
    They do come with the motor wrapped just as the rotary works machines, and plenty of (bites tongue to stop the name drops!) extremely accomplished artists use our machines daily. We seem to have a vast majority of people that want machines that look pretty, but the problem is that to make the machines look like a centri or dragonfly would mean the final price of the machine would be that of a centri or dragonfly rather than a quarter of the price. Something I have said before. I'll have to add new pictures of how the machines look when posted out to the site, the pictures we got from the builder I agree are not the most appealing.
    @bengriffiths_tattooer on instagram.

Post Thanks / Like
    So..Would you rather Dance with an Ugly Person dressed in Designer Gear, or a Model in a Potato Sack......Make your mind up....It is a case of putting in ink, in a way that suits your style, not your Budget...

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you buy a hammer because it looks good or because it drives in nails? I buy a hammer to hammer nails in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skinmech View Post
    So..Would you rather Dance with an Ugly Person dressed in Designer Gear, or a Model in a Potato Sack......Make your mind up....It is a case of putting in ink, in a way that suits your style, not your Budget...
    I just want Scarlett Johannsen wearing my pajamas. Is that do-able?

Seriously though why not have it look a bit nicer AND work well? Because it's cheaper? Kinda goes against my whole 'value of quality and aesthetics' shpeel if I break out equipment that looks like it was bought at a bazaar. I'll spend the extra dough on a nicer lookin ride. Right? Most everyone here is driving cars that cost thousand$ if not tens of Gs and thousands more every year in insurance and gas and repair and the differences couple hundred bucks saved on our beloved tools of the trade is a big deal?

Banned Asshole
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, a great machine is TOP but with a MODEST machine 1 good work is possible.... FORTUNATELY
    I tattooed my machine long dearer never exceed (for now, lol) .... $250 !!!! $600 one machine can be more sympathetic, more technical, more refined, possible ?! make me a Oleg Turiyansky ? Hmmmm, I do not think...... But a more option ? 1 extra in more ? Possible ... ?
    But I hope one day have a $600 machine )
    My friends with a Ciferri of $400 not do better that my Glyn Flew £100 !!!!! even on healing !!!!!! The Feeling is important .... and I saw the tattooist Chinese with Coil Machine Kilyn worked at TOP ! ! ! YES, I not joke... Kilyn machines are 50 or $ 60, not more :
    http://www.kylintattoo.com/machines.asp Much artsit in the World are not American or European and much work with a minimum tools. The Feeling, the real technic level of artist, the dollars in pocket or the egocentrism is diferent for every guy!!!!!
    I know tattoo artists motivated by machines..... and I know others artists motivated by the tattoo.
    Sorry for my bad English and my long Post!
    1000 respect has all.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Oz View Post
    I just want Scarlett Johannsen wearing my pajamas. Is that do-able?

Seriously though why not have it look a bit nicer AND work well? Because it's cheaper? Kinda goes against my whole 'value of quality and aesthetics' shpeel if I break out equipment that looks like it was bought at a bazaar. I'll spend the extra dough on a nicer lookin ride. Right? Most everyone here is driving cars that cost thousand$ if not tens of Gs and thousands more every year in insurance and gas and repair and the differences couple hundred bucks saved on our beloved tools of the trade is a big deal?
    Cars come in all different price brackets, so do tattoo machines. We sell plenty of evolutions, if you feel better spending more that's fine...we have some new machines on the way, secret for now though
    @bengriffiths_tattooer on instagram.