Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The difference alexander is Glyn flew machines and Kylin are made very well with great prices! I have a glyn f and have friends that have kylins(will buy one soon) and they are good builds.
    But the evolution is not-it has bad machining, poor quailty motor,major design flaws etc. This machine should honestly sell for about 50 bucks as a starter rotary. Deakon just cause very good tattooers use them does not mean they are well made for the price. Of course Deakon you will always defend their sub standard quality because you sell them and want to make a profit off those sells.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I defend them because I use them every day and personally believe them to be amazing machines. I understand you don't like them, which is fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'm going to leave the thread alone as its only going to end up in an argument.
    @bengriffiths_tattooer on instagram.

Banned Asshole
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW, I am a little disappointed of comments it's rare on the Forum that artists here critical 1 rotary machine... I hope just this is "relative" comments because a good friend has me yesterday ordered a German Evolution ! Respect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander View Post
    WOW, I am a little disappointed of comments it's rare on the Forum that artists here critical 1 rotary machine... I hope just this is "relative" comments because a good friend has me yesterday ordered a German Evolution ! Respect.
    For the price I doubt you or your friend would be disapointed.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes ,if it works for you that is all that realy matters in the end!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Banned Asshole
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you very much OwlsDen & Sleeckstil !
    many people critical for nothing .. I see people criticizing the machines they never try? impressive!
    When I read a post that begins with = "I do not know the machine BUT I THINK THIS IS NOT GOOD" ..... I do not finish reading the Post ! This is the same if I say I am not a Painter ties but I will explain to you HOW you should PAINTING..... WOW, No Comment !
    For me the purpose and exchange information here, not to kill a reputation builder without knowing the machine. After the feeling of people is different. People love beer other people hate beer ! lol ! This does say not that beer is rotten. My friend JD (who commanded the German Rotary) think that machine is very good and TIMO and knows his business ! I agree with JD ! No problem ! JD can do a test review online !? JD is 100% trust in TIMO !
    = and if I can I will test the machine with great pleasure!!!
    big-up for the German Rotary and TIMO !!!
    good week has all!

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=alexander;36049][FONT=comic sans ms]Thank you very much OwlsDen & Sleeckstil !
    many people critical for nothing .. I see people criticizing the machines they never try? impressive!
    When I read a post that begins with = "I do not know the machine BUT I THINK THIS IS NOT GOOD" ..... I do not finish reading the Post !

I hope that you don't think that I was attacking the machine's abilities! I said specifically, from what I've gathered, that it is a nicely performing tool, often especially with modification. I couldnt use it without spending a day modifying and rebuilding it if only to make it not an eyesore. And rotary works brass no gives are only just a bit more expensive but even with a big can looks like a well built machine as is. A keeper. I was only speaking my honest mind about the german's lack of aesthetics and how it relates to my perspective as a potential buyer, real marketing information that I would have think you'd value, but hey party on selling those ugly(hey it's just IMO) but decent machines to the newbs who can't afford "nicer" machines because they waste their money partying. Is that how you market your tattoos? "Cheap quick and ugly, but hey it's put in there really well?"

Banned Asshole
    Post Thanks / Like
    I work since longtime and it's my problem, my buizness.... the tattoo and the machine it's 2 differents points.
    I f for you 1 good machine do 1 good Tattooist = for me, NOT ! the technique is IN guy IN artist and not IN machine....
    With 1 Aaron Cain machine you are Aaron Cain ??? No...
    Each person exprim each expresses what she wants ! I am not criticizing your work, trying to do the same with my work. OK? A machine is a machine only, not 1 miracle...and 2 friends has me tattoo with Tebori !!!!!!!!!! Tebori is not a MACHINE my friend !!!!!!!!! ZERO MACHINE with Tebori !!!!!!!!!! their work is rotten because Tebori is not GNE7 ? do not be ridiculous and mix things that have nothing to do .... if you do not like German Evolution, it's your choice. Do not mix years work with a simple desire to own expensive machines. In countries much tattooists do wonders with the machines at 50€ ... You are tatoued in India ? or Costa Rica ? or other poor conutry as DAKAR in Senegal ? Me = YES ! And actualy I am in France (France is Rich country, Pfff, impressive !) must travel to see it ! I have it tattooed in much countries since 1999. Criticizing is very easy. Knowledge is more delicate.... And a Public Forum = sitting behind a keyboard all is very easy. Take care of yourself, if you do not like German knows that in many countries. many only dream of owning German tatouers Evolution!
    Out of respect for these artists without dollars in his pocket. it is important to be respectful. Bine know behave in a virtual world is the minimum here.
    TOTAL RESPECT FOR Timo Builders ... the years of working on their machines .... Total respect for the people of the Forum here AND FOR YOU TOO my Friend !
    Time lost on Post here... if German is very bad the better is of POSTED directly on MP of TIMO, for me the critic Free with all person on Forum Virtual is lillte... if for me German machine is shabby = I contact Direct Timo, Point ! I not critical Timo in Public? it's my conception of Tattooist work. If Aaron Cain creat 1 machine of SHIT, I not Post in Public that Aaron Cain is Shabby but I contatc Aaron and I discut WITH Aaron directly by Respect with the others guys on Forum.
    Good Week my Friend and Post finish for me
    Has soon on other Post Dude...
    Respect has all !

Post Thanks / Like
    i have a germa evolution for trade if anyone is intrested, its a very smooth solid machine yet very odd and cheap looking, just not for me, its just sitting and waiting for a trade...

Post Thanks / Like
    Dude you seem to keep misunderstanding me, I said nothing bad about the quality of your tattooing or the abilities of the machine. I know it's possible for a good artist to create beautiful work with a machine that doesn't cost an arm, and of course a $600 machine won't make a poor artist into a tattoo God....
    I know I live in a financially rich city so maybe you think I'm a snob but I'm not wealthy and struggle to afford quality equipment as well as most guys but if I gotta sell an extra goat to make a nicer machine purchase I'll do it. If a nice new $350(mid price/high quality) machine is really too expensive an investment for any artist, maybe they are in the wrong business or just not ready in life to be a tattooist. If we are that cheap with machines then cheapness is easy to justify in other aspects of tattooing, and then it becomes a joke...

11. Thanks Sekt thanked for this post.