Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the weight of the machine and the amount of material in the frame (or lack of) is fine. The idea is to have a super light machine. I dont mind the vibration, and I would rather have a super light machine and feel the vibration a bit than bulk up the machine to try to apsorb the vibrations. My comments about the vibration were just an observation, not really a complaint.
    I have no problem with the motor either. It is plenty strong and mubachi is fine.

For me it is really the tube vise (which works, but could be better), and overall performance. I have not given up on this machine and intend to give it a bit more time and see if we can get along.

Glad to see Nin is back around to answer questions etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll look forward to getting one of the next version, they're good machines with great potential. I think that perhaps much of the sound and vibration I felt while lining was due to the slider's large gap. I'll try to make a new slider myself and see if that helps.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Rotar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    alright i will look for that. thanks throw and sage and slick. im now inspired more.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow. I just did a 6 hour black n grey angel halfsleeve, used the Rotar for the first time as a grey shader(7mag textured needles in a curved and angled configuration)and I am so blown away by how smooth and incredible it worked. No issues or inconsistencies the whole time. Completely effortless. I used silverback 11 and grey washes 1-4. The gradients are so smooth they look as clean as if I used a bugpin mag with the best b&g coil machine I've ever owned on my best day. Wish I could post a pic, but I'm iPhone only right now...rrrg.
    So it really rocks for color, seriously rocks for BnG, and Im sure it'll line nicely if I can just work out the correct setup. Thanks Nin!

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    This sounds like a machine that when it reaches it's full potential will be worth having in everyone's rotary arsenal. However ,when I am totally assured that all glitches have been ironed out, only then will I purchase one, and I hope that is sooner than later.

Post Thanks / Like
    agreed peter