Thread: Idea for a poll

Post Thanks / Like

Idea for a poll

How about a poll for the users favourite machine for each specific job - nothing too in depth just interesting to see who's using what machines for what.

Could we nominate 2 machines only per section? 2 for lining, 2 for black & grey etc

There's so many machines on the market now I'd like to see the popular models.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think to make it fair I would put 6 in each section. The results will be more accurate.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    good idea

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is VERY easy to make a poll. When you make a new thread in a section (please make sure it's in the right section), write up your piece, then scroll down below the part where you type. Eventually, you'll see a little box next to "Post a poll" and it allows you to enter up to 10 choices. That being said, you may have to make 3 threads - one for "Favorite Machine For Lining", "Favorite Machine For Shading" etc. The only bad part, is that what machine to use for what, and how it's set up can vary so greatly. I know people who swear by a slow running Rotaryworks for colorpacking, and others who claim that at 2.7v, it is hands down their favorite lining machine. Sure, a poll can give you a thread overview at a glance, but many people may end up listing different machines than what you have listed.

Just food for thought.
    Not too bad for a GIRL, eh?