Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fatcashdaddy you nailed it. Those are exactly the cartridges I was thinking that hawk based theirs off of. There was a pen machine that used those that I considered buying like 6-7 years ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    wow and people complain about the cheyenne cartridges being expensive.. those cosmetic ones are $170 for 15!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcashdaddy View Post
    I have those as well.. those cartridges are very nice (i like them better than T-tech) but they don't work with T-tech grips and i don't think they fit the hawk. I know they don't fit my marksman.. you have to use those aluminum grips with those cartridges. i have all my machines converted to that system and i hope to be distributing them soon. they are cheaper than T-tech in price too ( 10.00 a piece for the grips,either 3/4 (19mm) or 1" (25mm) and .50 a piece for the cartridges (any size))
    if anyone wants a sample order of that particular system i can send you 1 grip (your choice of size) and 4 sample cartridges ( 1 each of 5&7 liner and 7&9 mag) for 15.00 USD
    will you send to the UK?

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyChaos View Post
    wow and people complain about the cheyenne cartridges being expensive.. those cosmetic ones are $170 for 15!!
    I know a cosmetic tattooer (micro pigmentation technician) that stopped using the one pen system because after nearly 5 plus years was tired of how proprietary the system was. I think I remember her saying she paid between 8-15$ per needle package she opened.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    @ johnnyChaos: yes i just sent some to UK, I think it was 5.00 USD to ship to the UK

that link I put up is from a company in New Jersey. I got some of those nouveau cartridges directly from the manufacturer about 6 months ago and they weren't nearly that expensive, they were comparable to the T-tech cartridges ( I believe it was 19.00 USD for a box of 20 If I remember correctly). The cartridge diameter was thinner than than the hawk or T-tech cartridge..infact the cartridge almost fit into the end of a standard tattoo grip...

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    that would be some funny shit if
    nouveau sued hawk for stilling there shit -almost looks like a exact copy lol also hawk basicly took the idea of their machine from cosmetic machines from ears ago an thru a heavier motor in it.
    also the idea of putting needles on a plastic bar has been done many years ago in new zealand and was sold as rebuild kits were you glue them in place.
    We all use ideas from each other and bounce of it which is called progress-with out it were would we be as a civilization?
    just think if there was only one car,one pair of shoes,one kind of tv etc etc and that one person(later on his family) that thought of the first idea owned it and nobody could ever make another like unless he said so. Were would we be!? back in the stone ages for sure!! Yea I can see if its a exact copy verbatim like some places do it is not good but to change or make better is no problem I see know as I was closed minded before.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcashdaddy View Post
    @ johnnyChaos: yes i just sent some to UK, I think it was 5.00 USD to ship to the UK
    Were those mine?
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    that would be some funny shit if
    nouveau sued hawk for stilling there shit -almost looks like a exact copy lol also hawk basicly took the idea of their machine from cosmetic machines from ears ago an thru a heavier motor in it.

I thought Nouveau and Chyenne hawk where the same company?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes dave those were your yours

I got those nouveau contour cartridges from a company in china over 6 months ago and they came packaged exactly as I've seen them on other sites (wish I still had the website) so, if they are the same company........ well then...... ( raises an eyebrow)

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I thought Nouveau and Chyenne hawk where the same company?
    Maybe they have lic hawk to use them are as you say maybe a branch of the same company.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing