Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines No Iron Machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool idea....sure

Post Thanks / Like
    Id be down to go in to get a few boxes of 1" if you end up getting a case.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lammy2012 View Post
    they ARE 1-piece tubes. the tips are not removeable. DPS just started carrying them(or they're about to). i've held one. they're definately pretty cool looking and pretty comfortable. next time i have to order tubes, i'll get some, see how i like em and let you guys know.
    I talked with my guy last night and he said the tips were removable but I'm glad you posted this because I didn't believe him (he just wants to make the sale and will say anything)..they are sending me samples ( I had to buy other things from them to get the samples)....

Post Thanks / Like
    They look nice. I wouldn't mind getting when they're released.

Post Thanks / Like
    I went over to DPS and chino gave me a liner and 9 mag tube.. they work very nice. they copied the sure glide and the hawk but still a nice disposable, just not very cost effective
    VAGABOND JAY

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gangstajay View Post
    I went over to DPS and chino gave me a liner and 9 mag tube.. they work very nice. they copied the sure glide and the hawk but still a nice disposable, just not very cost effective
    how much are they selling them for?

Post Thanks / Like
    used a 13 mag tube today...... well, tried to anyway. the tube is too long for my dragonfly and vivace. also noticed the built-in needle runners were bending one of the top outside needles. looks like it should work on the rotary works and coils though.

Post Thanks / Like
    count me innn for that plz

Post Thanks / Like
    got my samples in today and there's some good news and some not-so-good news...first the good news (sorta)..the tips are removable from the disposable tube and T-tech and hawk tips fit the tube. well, they fit the 3/4" tubes perfectly, the 1" tubes will also work but you can over turn the T-tech tip and it will loosen up but just on the 1" grip...if you tighten the tip til it locks and leave it alone it will work fine, but if you keep twisting the tip past the grab, it will loosen up..

now the not-so-good-news....the T-tech drive bar doesn't fit the tube. the inside diameter of the tube is too narrow for the plastic bulb on the end of the T-tech drive bar. I took a dremel and ground down that plastic part on an extra drive bar I had and it worked just fine..

I'm off from work until friday so I haven't been able to test it in a real tattooing situation yet, but I ran it on a machine I keep at home and it seems to work fine (see picture)
    (sorry for the crappy pic, my camera is in the shop so I took a quick cellphone pic)

new tube.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Still could be good with a little work.